Kilaana wrote: ↑Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:48 amThese are the hak requirements for joining the server. This topic will be updated each time there are changes to files.
http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn ... -23-cep-24
Server Hak Files:
Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ay2f5w8e8m3aypm/zyqWITi5Z3
- TER tlk (goes into nwn\tlk folder)
- TFK_2da.hak Updated Sept 24
- TFK_misc.hak Updated May 30
- TER_music (place .bmu files in your nwn\music folder)
- TER_music_2 (place .bmu files in your nwn\music folder)
- Override (replace your current override folder with this one) (NOT NEEDED IF USING NWNCX LAUNCHER)
Some of our files, especially the larger ones, are compressed with 7zip. The utility is free for download here. Otherwise, Winrar or Winzip can perform the extraction as well.
Optional but highly recommended:
- TER_NWNCX.7z. This is an alternative to the Override file for Windows users we added to the dropbox. It has a launcher program which pre-loads TER's files so you can use them during character creation. Unlike using overrides where you have to log in with one PC, log out and back in again before you can see proper text instead of gibberish, this program allows you to see the right names from the start.
Ensure the NWNCX.exe program is in your main NWN folder. Right-click and select "Run as Administrator" to start up NWN.
- Camera unlock mod (by Roma_CZ) which unlocks the camera angle so you can look around as far up as to the sky; unlocks the camera distance so you can play in an FPS mode handy for enclosed spaces, or zoom out to a very great distance. Remember to backup your "nwnmain.exe" before installing.
- NPC voicesets from the game which can be used during character creation. Simply place the file "soundsets.2da" into the override folder. When prompted to overwrite, click YES. This file is automatically used with TER_NWNCX.
Server updates, downloads and news relating to the server.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Administrator, Builder, DM
- Posts: 680
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:26 am
- Location: GMT+8 / EST+12
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest