Christmas with the Orcs

For everything outside of TER.
Brindisium

Christmas with the Orcs

Postby Brindisium » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:03 pm

Edit: :( I've been shot down in flames. This won't be happening in my household over Christmas. I'll leave it here in case any of you have more room to manoeuvre.

Cheers!
Following a recent revolt against their nefarious trowe masters, the Black Antler tribe of orcs finds itself free for the first time in its history. Karungus Black Antler, the orc warlord who led the revolt, has declared himself king and surprised the men of the tiny town of Breakwater Bay by suing for peace in the name of the coming Winter Solstice celebration. Black Antler raids against the town’s outlying farms have long been a problem for the men of Breakwater Bay, but it seems that even orcs can endure only so much war, especially during the holidays.

Karungus’s only condition for peace was that he gain the town’s aid against the legendary creature the orcs call the “Red Man,” an otherworldly being associated with the Winter Solstice whose existence has never been conclusively proven. Baron Pavel, ruler of Breakwater Bay, dispatches the party to aid the Black Antlers with instructions to preserve the peace at any cost.
http://dannos-lair.blogspot.co.uk/2015/ ... -orcs.html
Cheese for your crackers here!