Looking to the Right

For out-of-game events, wrapping up in-game adventures and rumours.
Artifice

Re: Looking to the Right

Postby Artifice » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:54 am

Spoiler:
(( Well I made my position on it clear. The repeated drawing of what I said into larger and larger hyperbole just shows why I couldn't talk to a lot of you on the subject in any constructive way so far! :D

Edited to add: Anyway, as I said before, I was only hovering over the thread in case there was any questions about what I'd actually done that'd be helpful. But, uh, given that there's more of that assumption stuff that Louhi did little (despite probably daily RP for months on the subject) rather than questions I think that time's past.

Best wishes, have fun!
Sarushan Folhana - Bard
Louhi Laakkonen - Priest

Khaela Mensha Khaine

Postby Khaela Mensha Khaine » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Spoiler:
Artifice wrote:(( Well I made my position on it clear. The repeated drawing of what I said into larger and larger hyperbole just shows why I couldn't talk to a lot of you on the subject in any constructive way so far! :D

Edited to add: Anyway, as I said before, I was only hovering over the thread in case there was any questions about what I'd actually done that'd be helpful. But, uh, given that there's more of that assumption stuff that Louhi did little (despite probably daily RP for months on the subject) rather than questions I think that time's past.

Best wishes, have fun!
To what I've highlighted in bold: did you? Apparently not.

Since you've turned this into a public event then I will respond to everything you've said here.

I don't see any hyperbole in pointing out your assumption that 'convert' meant 'religious convert' when it's not so unambiguous of a word, nor why that clarification couldn't have been done in PM before you made any kind of public statement to clear matters up, only irony that you're calling others out for making assumptions.
And I too note you aren't commenting on the passive aggression which is becoming more and more apparent. That's more likely the reason why you couldn't talk in any constructive way so far, regardless of whom you were speaking to.

As a DM I saw very little in terms of substantial movements towards Louhi's supposed goals, and that is likely what other DMs refer to as you doing little.
Daily RP is not progressive towards the goal unless there are actual progressive actions, not standing silent for half an hour or so amidst a crowd of your NPCs. In terms of support Louhi garnered little amongst the player characters on the server. In terms of political support she generally alienated the local clergy rather than endeared herself by speaking against the Triad. You were specifically offered by myself and Kilaana as much support as you needed towards reparative actions for any mistakes that were made due to misunderstandings. You delayed on a response indefinitely and now it has come to this.

But I agree with your sentiment that the time for this discussion or reparative action is past, judging by the attitude being displayed.

Astral Fire

Postby Astral Fire » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:42 pm

After a couple of weeks from Lady Scion’s last public appearance, Adorned Cassandra seems to be quite worried about Louhi’s fate, so she starts to approach the Scion devotes to question them about their mistress. She uses her kind attitude as always, trying to understand which was the last time and place she was seen and if she told any of them if she would leave or where she was headed.

For days Cassandra joined adventures in hopes to find clues about her, especially in the dark alley of Sarshel and in the city surroundings, with no success. She fought against smugglers, criminals and more, but no trace of Lady Scion anywhere.

Cassandra wonders: are Louhi and her entourage all dead? Has she been kidnapped by one of the cults she was chasing? Why did all of them disappear leaving no trace behind at the same time? Perhaps it has something to do with her mysterious past, the same one they talked about in their last conversation and that remains still uncovered? Many suspects start to arise in the Adorned's mind. One thing is sure: she’s determined to solve this mystery soon and starts to send letters and contact many people in her network.