Death at the Doorstep (Warning: Spoilers for some)

For out-of-game events, wrapping up in-game adventures and rumours.
Kerstman

Re: Death at the Doorstep (Warning: Spoilers for some)

Postby Kerstman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:05 pm

Fenneken is relieved after the remains of Thondyn have been removed from her cottage. The stench coming from it being of lesser concern than the words and tones it had uttered when Artemis was there. Thankfully Artemis was there! How the sorceress would have acted if she had been alone is impossible to tell, but it would have been a much more terrifying experience without the company of the Dawnmaster. This matter is not resting on mainly her shoulders any longer, which is else to feel grateful and relieved for. The assistance of Kallian, Artemis and Lori is most welcome and she expects that soon others shall be mobilized as well.

But this may well only be the beginning of a grander scheme. Some questions are answered, but many others rose instead. To herself one particular question still stands out: Was I meant to find this man and if so, was this a personal matter? Am I a target of that... what I saw and what was looking back? Or have I made myself a target by seeing something I was not supposed to see? Apparently the one question branches out to more.

She breaks off this very strain of thought before it turns into an endless blur and concludes the answer cannot be given yet. There is no point in investing too much energy in it. The corpse is gone and now it is time to do what she can influence. The next step shall be to go to Lori and have her examine two obscure words spoken in an unknown language.
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer