pertaining to the year 1363 DR
- The people of Outentown celebrate an unexpected period of prosperity relative to other villages still blighted by the Impilturan snow: a local woman of the village has donated the proceeds of a valuable sale to repairing the community's important sites. The village has seen the favour of Lathander too in the form of His foremost Priestess in the region. Many adventurers have tithed to the shelter of Ilmater there, and there is word of request to the Lords of Outentown that a Ranger Protector be instated.
- Lady Corentine Wellhaven of Mincester has made arrangements to address the people of Vlasta at their meethall in the month to come following Lord Roulves Dintersan's recent visit to the Wellhaven estate.
- Lorena Calenrar, Heartwarder of Sune, has put a moratorium on workplace relationships at The Velvet Chantry's location in Songhall. Allegedly, a flood of complaint letters from colleagues across Impiltur have followed.
- Merchants and travelers are fretful about security along The Royal Road. A Warsword patrol upon the second tenday of Elient found the half-buried bodies of three people (assumed to be adventurers) dragged off of The Royal Road after what was an assuredly violent encounter.
- Warsword patrols along the coast south of Sarshel have doubled in the final tenday of Elient. Three bodies of loyal men, sworn to the crown, washed up on the shores of Relgar, their condition too horrific for the Warswords to disclose.
- Lord Temden Nassour of Basilmill is said to have finally taken a lover. Though the matter remains behind closer doors, it is a social distraction that has helped his people forget the snow for much of Elient's calendar.
- Rumours begin to circulate following a recent disturbance at Drumaire Manor that the estate grounds are haunted. Whether Lord Ashkyr Relindar has enlisted the services of a Priest to exorcise the grounds remains unknown.