Ink & Spite

For character backgrounds and journals.
Khaela Mensha Khaine

Ink & Spite

Postby Khaela Mensha Khaine » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:57 pm

The following are the scribblings that could be found if one were to get their hands on the tome in Baalon Drosc's newly acquired room in the Golden Quill. The writing is messy and the grammar and punctuation is atrocious.
Tarsakh 13

snow today. kept starting and stoping not sure what thats about.

saw two elves that i think i remember near the anvil. fucking wierd as usual. cant tell though their all the same. doesnt matter. still noone bothered the shop yet damn disapointing.

the girls started flintching when im near. gonna have to hurt her i reckon. maybe she ll get the point then.
Last edited by Khaela Mensha Khaine on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khaela Mensha Khaine

Ink & Spite: Tarsakh 14

Postby Khaela Mensha Khaine » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Tarsakh 14

another night another disapointment.

hardly slept hoping for some action. no snow this time thank fuck for that. last thing this plase needs is another of those winters.

the girl took it the way i thought she would... badly. dont expect to see her with a smile on her face any time soon. didnt get the point either. dont know why im waisting my fucking time.

Khaela Mensha Khaine

Ink & Spite: Tarsakh 17

Postby Khaela Mensha Khaine » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:43 am

Tarsakh 17

bad morning.

walked down by were the bells bottom used to be down the docks. some liveley twat pulled a knife so i drew my sword but he didnt budge. thougth he had big balls but actualy he had two mates. guess those were the balls.

took a real fucking beating. supose i got off lucky that they didnt knife me.

gonna have to find out were they live. cunts.

still no truble at the quill. just as well i reckon.