Community - Player & DM Courtesy

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Re: Community - Player & DM Courtesy

Postby Kilaana » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:57 pm

To the group who went to the Vlasta Crypts today - Merney Valroc, Aleira Nemesk, Wynna Blackwing, Isalin Pine, Elisabeth Duval, Hjalmar Godefroy - please know that I tried to add some spice to the dungeon for you and it was not my intention to have ruined your adventure. I had thought that you might retreat behind a door or to safety when things seemed very close, but that did not happen. I hope in future, adventurers do consider retreating more seriously - maybe just outside for a brief time to heal and return again if you -really- want so badly to finish the dungeon. Unfortunately, Merney fell and I understand that some feelings might be hurt OOCly.

For what it's worth, please know I never, EVER wish to see a PC dead. I do believe in a good challenge because it makes surviving itself a reward (along with what loot you pick up on the way). Seeing players suffer is not what I helped create TER for, I hope you don't get the wrong impression.
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre