Community - Player Praise

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Highlander

Re: Community - Player Praise

Postby Highlander » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:27 am

Thanks to all those involved in the hunt for a long dead PC, and the wrapping up of that particular storyline. A suitable climax to the subterranean searching, and some nice character development along the way - thanks all!
Lori Peveril: Enchanter
Auri: Mountian Druid
Riva Merys: Mystran Priest
Theli Ironfist: Dwarf Monk
Reyne Kendrick: Sneak

Penegal

Postby Penegal » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:54 am

I'd like to thank everyone whose characters have been helping Selaeno, it's been great. Special thanks to Wynna's player for being extra helpful, and giving me so much of their time. I hope I didn't bore anyone. :)

Khaela Mensha Khaine

Postby Khaela Mensha Khaine » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Shout-out to Ostheim, Danuvis, Ataraxia, Obsidian Sea, Ljuslek & Penegal for outstanding roleplay during the plot/dungeon run I created a few nights ago. Nothing a DM does is given any real credence without player cooperation and I couldn't really have asked for a better and more diverse group of characters, each contributing their piece and making my horror-crafting come to life, as well as inspiring and motivating me to continue the storyline.

Thank you.

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:38 am

My turn: thank you for a most enjoyable after-party with Elis Cairnestone, Talisman.

Praised be TER's many great players. If only I could see all your hidden gems of RP not just the bits and pieces I watch through my characters.

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Penegal

Postby Penegal » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:43 pm

A thanks to Kerstman for organizing a little shindig this evening and humoring me. It was nice for Sel to be able to tag along with everyone.

Penegal

Postby Penegal » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:34 pm

Another thanks to Kerstman for another neat trek, helping Sel along her way. Thanks to Khaine and Ostheim as well, great RP and taking the time to help Sel to level 2!

ljuslek

Postby ljuslek » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Big up to Danuvis for his roleplay of Merney Valroc against Aleira Nemesk. It is, I think, the most engaging application of the written word I've indulged in for a while. Sure, none of us are perhaps literary geniuses, but playing against Merney feels real. Tonight? It even felt a bit too real at times. Thanks.

Also, a thank you to all the players I've stumbled across and interacted with since coming back to TER. Vogelen's Kara, Ostheim's Wynna, Obsidian Sea's Aryen and all of the rest I fail to mention. I'll also apologize for having Aleira rush past a few of you, PCs familiar to her or strangers, I hope there'll be chances for us to play each others characters against one another in future. Cheers.

Brindisium

Postby Brindisium » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:37 am

A quick thank you to (the players of) Aleira, Cassandra, Jonan, Lori, Unger & Westin for tonight. I enjoyed the teamwork, exploration and mission focussed RP very much. I think I can speak for all of us in saying thanks to the builder(s) too, for yet more beautifully built areas.
Cheese for your crackers here!

EppyAl

Postby EppyAl » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:53 am

I want to thank everyone who has been apart of Allie's life so far. More so those of you who are willing to read through her pidgeon common and random slang. I have always been an action based player and the invitations to join groups for adventure makes my evenings. Names would be unfair as everyone has been amazing. So thank you for loving her as much as I do...

Kerstman

Postby Kerstman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:49 pm

Thanks to everyone who has interacted with Unger recently since I dusted him off. It's been very enjoyable for me both in and outside dungeoneering.
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer