Community - Player Praise

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Artifice

Re: Community - Player Praise

Postby Artifice » Tue May 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Thank you - I really enjoyed it aswell. Hothric (Couch Ninja) and I have played together for a long time, but I'm really happy to have found a nice server where we can go nuts with our silly ideas for characters and where personality comes before mechanics.

... However, I don't think Sarushan will go cave diving for awhile after that.

I wanted to give a thank you to everyone else I've RPed with so far. I'd name names but I'm so terrible at remembering them that I'd get them wrong. The quality of the interactions and the imagination at work is very good. Thank you as well to the DM that made Sarushan's work that bit more interesting, a nice surprise.
Sarushan Folhana - Bard
Louhi Laakkonen - Priest

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Tue May 24, 2016 7:56 pm

A word of thanks and commendation to Ataraxia and Ijuslek. Aryen Caladras' interactions with Anton and Aleira Nemesk in the past couple of days have been a wonderful return to the spirit of the character for me - a welcome reintroduction to some of the things that make me so very fond of him. For accommodating this with your rich portrayals of your own PCs, I am very thankful. :)

Thanks also to veteran Aryen Caladras acquaintances Talisman and Copper Dragon, who with Elis Cairnestone in the former dialogue, and Artemis D'Assanthe in the latter, provided their wonderful selves, with whom I always enjoy the RP experience.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Ataraxia

Postby Ataraxia » Thu May 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Right back at you OS for the fun RP, and few others for letting me warm up my Anton rp again.

ljuslek

Postby ljuslek » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:13 pm

A thank you to players of all the tree huggers that gathered first in Sarshel's square and then outside upon her frozen meadows for some damn tense.... Ehem, religious debate? Look forward to more, as ever.

Silver Snow

Postby Silver Snow » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:39 pm

Seconded, so far the druid rp I've gotten has been outstanding! Sliding into Elhokar like a familiar pair of shoes with your help.

Kerstman

Postby Kerstman » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:16 am

Normally I provide player praise in a one on one basis IG if I can help it, but I'll make an exception for Obsidian Sea. The reason for this being the very fun to read background thread about Tristan Thalavar and coming up with a male character with homosexual escapades. After playing this game for about 5 or 6 years I've seen a rather large number of lesbian relationships and before Tristan only one male PC who flirted with other men. The ratio has been quite off for those years and that is why OS his work about this character deserves this post.

Now then, before this turns into a post of purely positive discrimination I wish to add that there is a whole lot more to the character than just his sexuality. So far I have enjoyed the IG interactions with Tristan and my characters. I appreciate it when characters have a deep and rich set of background and personality. Even more so if it does not surface too easily. Had this not been the case then it is likely I would not have made this post, regardless of what was put in the bio thread.
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:37 am

I'll have to echo the above! I was pleasantly surprised reading the latest addition to Tristan's background thread, and the character itself is a very interesting one, to say the least; it's always a pleasant experience bumping into him, regardless of character.

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:54 pm

A word of praise for Kerstman, who has been very gracious and patient with me in light of the fact that I have had a storyline for one of his characters on hold for far too long! Frustration with such circumstances is understandable, but he has been nothing but understanding and appreciative throughout the process. I am sure many other members of the community would be, for which you all deserve praise, but alas Kerstman has been the victim of my disorganisation of late, and it would be a disservice not to make mention of his grace. For that, thank you!

To the community at large: continued praise even through a rather patchy period of playtime for me. I hope to be with you this week and next as much as I can, and look forward to it as both a player and a DM. :)
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

OldBear

Postby OldBear » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:16 am

I would like to thank Copper for an excellent afternoon (for me) today. The midsummer celebration was brilliant. I only wish I could have made the first day of it. The thought and effort behind it as a player and dm was so very clearly displayed.

EventHorizon

Postby EventHorizon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Thanks to the crowd who was there for Havon's first real day on the scene - and poBarnabis, for being the very first to herald the dusk!
Play with SCAPE! Stock Character/Art Portrait Expansion Project (SCAPE)
Easy TER Play-time Scheduler! - See the thread and note your updates here.
Elijah Haller - Fuum - Havon - Ash'ma