Community - Player Praise

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Silver Snow

Re: Community - Player Praise

Postby Silver Snow » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:57 pm

A large thanks to our ill-fated adventuring group last night (Ikhrama, Alannia, Rowan, Ivan, Onryo)! In the end we did succeed, and the RP around it all was fantastic.

Nereida

Postby Nereida » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:19 pm

I would like to thank everyone that has made me feel welcome in the couple of weeks I've been around.

Every interaction with other denizens of TER-city has been positive both in IC and OOC accounts. I'm looking forward to more of it!
Playing:

Rahve Siegersson, Nars Tribeswoman and Shieldmaiden.
Alannia Phoenix, Battlepriestess of Torm.

Dawnbreak

Postby Dawnbreak » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:41 pm

To all the attendants of "An Upland Trip", today. Thank you so much for reminding me what makes this server what it is, and the reasons I fell in love with it and its players. But most of all, for witnessing the conclusion of one of my stories, one to open the way to possibly greater places.

Take it easy, folks. :(
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feronius

Postby Feronius » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:40 am

It was one of the better, more impactful character endings I have witnessed. It made me wish I had known Elise better.
Lev Balakov | Radovan Kazac

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Kilaana » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:53 pm

I have had the utmost pleasure of watching Danuvis, Obsidian Sea, Artifice and Xanthas/Luc92 tonight, in the handling of a cherished steed's death. It is some of the first class, hands-down, finest roleplay I have witnessed. I am humbled to have you here on TER.

Edit: Adding Khaela Mensha Khaine to the above; though his arrival to the scene was belated, his contribution was no less meaningful and impactful.
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre

Artifice

Postby Artifice » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Thanks to the above as well! I really enjoyed it. The feels were plentiful. It was really nice to be a part of.
Sarushan Folhana - Bard
Louhi Laakkonen - Priest

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:46 am

Thanks to Edthin and Louhi's players, as well as Eycon's player, for all the RP during today's almost-food-riot! I had a lot of fun, and was grateful for all the interesting conflict and bold RP.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Kilaana » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:24 pm

I would like to thank a very specific group of players in this post, for their enthusiasm and great sportsmanship, in one of the server's most lengthy quests to date.
  • Ostheim
  • ljuslek
  • Danuvis
  • luc92 / xanthas
  • Toros
  • poisonous
  • Ataraxia
  • Vogelens
  • Silver Snow
  • EppyAI
Thank you for round after round of excellent roleplay, whether your contributions were big or small, everyone involved brought something to the table. This quest spanned many months throughout which friendships were made, tested and nearly broken; alliances were forged. It was a pleasure to see each of your characters growing from the time they entered Impiltur and helped write a piece of its history. It would not have been possible without you all.

Here's to the next chapter!
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre

Penegal

Postby Penegal » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:30 pm

A big thank you to everyone who was involved in the ghost quest this morning, you were all encouraging and engaging, and Elenne is better for it. :)

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:54 pm

A huge kudos to all the people who have been playing during NA hours in the last few weeks or so. I've enjoyed playing Thaelandriel amongst you immensely, and I hope our adventures will continue!