Community - Player Praise

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Copper Dragon

Re: Community - Player Praise

Postby Copper Dragon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:25 pm

My sparkling thanks to the players who could attend the Masquerade tonight - I had a blast, even if I'm sure I missed half of the text going around. I'll enjoy going through the chat logs!

The outfits were stunning. I hope you kept them or at least screenshots!

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:49 pm

Many words of praise to the attendants of the Masquerade tonight! Performers, hostess and guests alike were all wonderful for the relatively short time that I had the pleasure of spending with them. I must say, I think it looked just as it ought to have, and the night was done the justice it deserved.

This one is long overdue: a further word of thanks for all players who have been using the @rep, @note and @tithe commands. You might not always see it, but these are acknowledged by the team and appreciated however large or small the impact of them seems. They provide more insight and bullets for the belt of a DM that s/he does not always have to use, but always profits from having. So to these folks, thank you.

And finally, my gratitude to ljuslek for long, fireside sessions of RP, as I like to call them, which I have had the pleasure of enjoying with Aleira Nemesk whilst playing Aryen Caladras and Tristan Thalavar both. These moments really breathe for me, and have such a rich texture. I look forward to more of the same with you and with the rest of the community.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

OldBear

Postby OldBear » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:59 am

My thanks to all the players that attended the event today. The costumes were great, the rp wonderful and there was so much going on, it was hard to keep track of ( just as if it was a real ball). And of course I have to say thank you for Lady Whispers for being such a great dancer for Lord Midnight.

Khaela Mensha Khaine

Postby Khaela Mensha Khaine » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:36 am

On a slightly more personal note than most, I'd like to give Kilaana, Copper Dragon and Obsidian Sea some much deserved praise.

Beyond being phenomenal roleplayers and DMs (though in Copper's case I've only heard the praise from others, I know there's no way she could not be) these three people are simply fantastic human beings.

Thoughtful, level-headed, intelligent, considerate, kind and good-willed people; it has to be said that the server is extremely lucky to have just one of them, let alone three - even more the fortunate that one of them happens to be the head admin.

They put a lot of their personal energy into selflessly enriching the server for the benefit of others despite leading hectic lives. I have to commend them as much for their care of others' fun as their passion for the server itself. It should be recognized that they are fine, fine people.

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:11 pm

I only did not post earlier because I couldn't match the wonderful praise before me. I still can't; but I agree that Kilaana and Obsidian Sea both deserve the lovely words!

I'd like to give a shout-out to Ostheim for the latest chapter of Dark Corners of Impiltur. Entertaining, vivid and inspiring work.

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Ostheim

Postby Ostheim » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:02 am

High praise to Danuvis, Ljuslek, Copper Dragon, Penegal and Kerstman for tonight's event. Everyone did quite well, and I could not have asked for a finer crew to be miserable in a dark tomb crawling with undead with.
Last edited by Ostheim on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer

Penegal

Postby Penegal » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:15 pm

I'd like to thank everyone for last night's RP, in and out of the event. The dungeon was a rough ride, but it was hella fun.

Ostheim

Postby Ostheim » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Quick shout-out to our newcomer Ember Moon, for some great dialogue on a field trip to Thelnam.
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer

Toros

Postby Toros » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:15 pm

Big thank you to Holy Rage, Kerstman, Astral Fire and Poisonous to day for some very fun RP after too long away.

Also, I play Galondel.

Ember Moon

Postby Ember Moon » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:25 am

Ostheim wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:36 pm
Quick shout-out to our newcomer Ember Moon, for some great dialogue on a field trip to Thelnam.
And you! :D