Community - Player Praise

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Brindisium

Re: Community - Player Praise

Postby Brindisium » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:00 pm

A quick thank you to Highlander for the card reading tonight. A pastoral scene, an earth elemental, an upside down giant, an upside down sunrise and a rampant bull.... and somehow it all made perfect sense.

Cheese for your crackers here!

Highlander

Postby Highlander » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:44 am

Thanks to you too brind, for showing up and rolling with it :-) and thanks also to all the players and DMs who have contributed to making Maera's first weeks in Impiltur increasingly interesting and engaging.
Lori Peveril: Enchanter
Auri: Mountian Druid
Riva Merys: Mystran Priest
Theli Ironfist: Dwarf Monk
Reyne Kendrick: Sneak

EventHorizon

Postby EventHorizon » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:38 am

Thumbs up to players of Wynna, Gwen, Thorkatla, and Roland for an unexpectedly sharp event - and our responsibly poisonous DM! :)
Play with SCAPE! Stock Character/Art Portrait Expansion Project (SCAPE)
Easy TER Play-time Scheduler! - See the thread and note your updates here.
Elijah Haller - Fuum - Havon - Ash'ma

Ostheim

Postby Ostheim » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:53 am

Aye, likewise. Elijah's good people to roll with.
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer

GunpowderHater

Postby GunpowderHater » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:47 pm

With my first week on TER now passed, I figured this to be a good moment to reflect upon my experiences on the server as a whole. I've come to realize that just about everyone that I've had the pleasure to interact with has been nothing but awesome, be them in good graces with my character or otherwise. TER displays a lot of potential, and I actually do see it having a bigger and brighter future than the past experiences I have had. Usually, it takes me about a full week to either choose to stay, or leave, and in TER's case, I've felt nothing but good vibrations both from the players and the DMs.

I won't place names here, since it would be awfully biased of me. I will instead praise all of you, both DMs and players, for contributing to a continuous immersive experience. In other locations, that experience would have already faded.

Cheers,
GPH

Kerstman

Postby Kerstman » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:28 am

A big thank you to all players, new and old. After taking a break that took I do not know how long it is great to see that TER is still breathing. And it is doing like never before. The quantity has significantly improved and the quality did not drop. It likely has actually improved. Thank you all!
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:53 am

Huge kudos to everyone who has made the clinic opening so much fun, especially Elijah and Anton! Thank you all!
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:22 pm

Praise for Holy_Rage and Talisman, both of whom continue to be nothing but engaging to interact with. Last night's RP was beyond fantastic: I am very happy to have the opportunity to play Aryen Caladras against your characters!
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:30 pm

I feel compelled to convey my gratitude to everyone that's provided me with an enjoyable experience thus far. Playing Garvin has proven immensely fun and rewarding with so many interesting characters and kind players about - of which there are far too many to name. You'll know who you are, though, so... thank you very much, you're all great, and I hope you've enjoyed RP and encounters with my character!

Silver Snow

Postby Silver Snow » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:11 pm

It's gone too long without mention, but ive had a blast with Kelda, Jerek, Bors, Anton, and whomever else tags on in our late-night ventures. I'm especially grateful that it always devolves into a pun-off. Here's to keeping it entertaining!