Community - Player Praise

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Hagra
Builder

Re: Community - Player Praise

Postby Hagra » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:15 am

Thanks to Lev and Garvin for a nice day out exploring!

We found ancient ruins down a hole in the ground and emptied it dry!

We talked our way through a camp of outlaws, until one became angry!

We ventured down an overgrown road into cellar tunnel system filled with beetles!

We pushed further into an ancient valley and saved dwarven merchants from surrounding foes!

We delved into the deeper depths and home of a massive Troll tribe!

WE SURVIVED TO TELL OUR TALE.

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:33 am

Thank you to Kerstman, Highlander, and OldBear for a wonderful debut evening for Tristan Thalavar. Fireside conversations at Outentown - Tavern are never the wrong way to introduce oneself or to be introduced. Each character's disposition and attitudes really got time to breathe and be in focus, I thought. Thoroughly grateful that each of you were available and willing to meet the new guy in town! I'm looking forward to more.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:06 pm

I thought I'd pop by this thread once more and convey my gratitude to those who continue to make my stay very much enjoyable! That's to say, the server as a whole. Of course, I appreciate the constant company of the regulars, but it's you strangers and not so familiar figures that make things immersive alongside the others. That goes for you DMs and other staff, too!

A special thanks, however, goes to Copper Dragon for proving immensely helpful with matters of lore and mechanics alike! A shame we've not had too many opportunities to RP thus far, though that's something I hope to remedy.

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:43 am

Big kudos to the players of Jerek, Bors, Anton, Celith, and Kallian in today's event. It was a real pleasure to RP with all of you through OS's event, and you all made an already excellent event even better!
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

cyberjesterb

Postby cyberjesterb » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:32 am

Agreed with Poison, what a great day for events. Even after this amazing group we then were gifted with another in the form of Bors' task. So a huge thank you to this group as well as Ornak's player OB. None of this would have been the same without all of you.
Bors
Orm
Ghaulvur Forlimodr

Highlander

Postby Highlander » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:34 am

Thanks to Hroin, Fenneken and Anton for a fine evening of rp, and for Obsidian Sea for a brief addition of background flavour.
Lori Peveril: Enchanter
Auri: Mountian Druid
Riva Merys: Mystran Priest
Theli Ironfist: Dwarf Monk
Reyne Kendrick: Sneak

Ataraxia

Postby Ataraxia » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:02 am

Thanks to Thomas, Celith, Fenneken, Kallian, Maera for very fun moments over the past week. : )

Kerstman

Postby Kerstman » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:38 am

Usually I do not say much in threads like these, since I prefer to provide my thanks IG one-to-one to the party members. However, I wish to make an exception for those that joined Unger in the Earthfast Tunnels the past two evenings. I had a blast and I recommend everyone to explore the tunnels.
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer

Baldgeek

Postby Baldgeek » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:03 pm

Just wanted to take a quick time out to give a huge Kudos to all who have interacted with Trish IC and also those that have put up with my constant 'tells' about this and that and the other thing ;) . I've been here not even a week and feel very comfortable not only with all of you but the server as a whole and feel very welcomed ... :P

But anyways well played by you all and thanks for making this long time NWN player feel .. well new again ...

... and no I'm not brown-nosing to the admins/ DMs or anything for extra xp or anything *cough, cough* ... lol .. anywho see ya all IG !!

~BG
"Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you." - Tasslehoff Burrfoot

Character: Trish Winterbrooke: halfling ranger, herbalist, woodcrafter, follower of Sheela Peryroyl and proud owner of some unkempt strawberry blonde hair ...

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:27 am

Praise for Feronius! There's been some really awesome RP between Lev Balakov and Tristan Thalavar recently that had a great culmination last night. Looking forward to more. :)

Thanks to Danuvis, OldBear, and many others who I've had some extended opportunities to RP with as Tristan Thalavar. Having lots of fun, guys, and I hope everybody else is too!
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe