Community - Player Praise

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
booksarefun666

Re: Community - Player Praise

Postby booksarefun666 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:03 am

Wanted to give my thanks to everyone I DM'd with so far. Out of all the communities I've been in, yours is one of the more gentler ones whether within the team and within the playbase thus far.

Toros

Postby Toros » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:34 pm

I'd like to thank Holy Rage for the excellent RP the other day. It's always fun to see when two very different characters find some commonality.

Also, I play Galondel.

Holy_Rage

Postby Holy_Rage » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Right back at you Toros. That evening is part of the most memorable RP sessions/bouts I have participated in my NWN experience thus far. Kudos, a very solid and intricate RP performance on your end.
Current PCs:
Hróin | Ygrak Ironflame

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:43 am

My thanks to the TER community, in this instance not for your roleplay excellence but for your gestures of kindness and attentiveness - in PM, on Skype or in game. Stay as lovely as you are and have a good time.

Hereby also a small shout-out to the players of Callalily Velada, Svarozic, Asheheart, and Draukuran as the newer players that (as a Euro denizen) I may not get to see often. I'm glad Aleks finally got to see PCs that he was meant to for so long.

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Kerstman

Postby Kerstman » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Indeed, I really enjoyed last night's rp session at the Forgotten Ruins and the squad getting lost on the dark plains. It postponed my bedtime :)
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer

Brindisium

Postby Brindisium » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:09 pm

I'd like to say thanks to Astral Fire for a fun little bit of RP with Cass in the Meadow this afternoon :)
Cheese for your crackers here!

Brindisium

Postby Brindisium » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Just when you think you've seen everything along comes something... Amazing. Thank you Kerstman ;)
Cheese for your crackers here!

Crusader

Postby Crusader » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:55 am

I think it's my turn to extend some well-earned praise to those of whom I've had the privilege of interacting with over the past few days. It's been an absolute blast from my point of view, and coming from a consistently inconsistent absence, it has breathed new life into TER for me. Heartfelt thanks to you all, including the phenomenal players from across the pond, who have given me the best excuse to turn my sleeping pattern upside down. Stay classy!
Hjalmar Godefroy - Yellow-toothed Bane of the Hobgoblin Horde & Slayer of Morg the Bloodletter

Ardan Kalessin - Knight of the Old Oak

Lucan Faragher - Hand of the Lady Scion

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:39 am

Thanks to all the players and characters who have had such a great impact on Nathaniel Askovar over the last two and more years that he has been on The Easting Reach. The choice to retire him is one that I have found easy to make for my own reasons, and my only regret is that I won't have those moments of rhythm and exchange with your characters again the way they came with Nathaniel Askovar. Yet there'll be plenty more RP with all of you, I hope. I won't get indulgent and work up the list, as it's certainly of larger size than I can count on both hands, but I trust you will know who you are.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:28 pm

Thank you to those who stuck around for an evening/night of very enjoyable RP in Sarshel and the Temple, it was quite unexpected and a lovely turn of events, as I wasn't expecting to bump into people at all!

On a similar note, it's humbling to see how many people have gotten involved in Merney's predicament and actively incorporate him and his situation into their RP. You guys breathe new life into the server, thank you!