Community - Player Praise

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Tailos

Re: Community - Player Praise

Postby Tailos » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:36 pm

I can't agree enough. Last night was fantastic and so very, very enjoyable. So many stand out moments from the cranky Ludovic to the inebrieted Lori/Artemis duo and poor old Anton. Kudos to the players and DM (s) alike for their work.

Toros

Postby Toros » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:47 pm

I was blown away by how great the various parts of the wedding were. Kilaana, Obsidian Sea, and Copper Dragon did a lot of the planning and work to make it happen, and the little moments (along with a hilariously unintentional one we're blaming on the wine) made it absolutely unforgettable.

Also, the "Katy Perry" moment had me in a giggle fit, along with Lori's prowling.

10/10, will party like a sunite again.

Also, I play Galondel.

Talisman
Builder

Postby Talisman » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Hey guys! Shout outs to everyone whom made the last few days of my break fun! I've enjoyed meeting and RPing with all the new players; you know who you are!

In particular scenes that stand out to me are Elis meeting Silas in Outentown, Elis; Aryen; and Hroin in the mountains, Elis and Aryen in the Drunk Cap and the woods, Ginny meeting Ella at the Glory and adventuring out with her and others (Ricco, Leonhardt) to the haunted house, and witnessing Baalon and Murdock's mutual animosity has been entertaining as well; it's well role-played.

As a DM I had some fun at the wedding too, and thought Lori, Artemis, and Mercellus were all real amusing to RP with. I also enjoyed a catering to a certain PC starting up some evil drama within the city! The whole bit of Ella, Baalon, Murdock, and Lev dealing with the guards was also good fun :D

Keep it up! Looking forward to more

Boots

Postby Boots » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:17 pm

Guards just love Ella. : )

The adventure with Ricco Leon and Ginny was super fun. All the RP I've had on Ella so face has been ace.
In Game Portrait ~ Click to Download
stooB jokes will no longer be tolerated.

EdinSumar

Postby EdinSumar » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Playing as the anxious wrech that is Fembrey Waine has been a hoot so far. I'd like to especially thank the players of Hroin and JORICK BLAZEWOOD, GENTLEMAN EXPLORER.
My profile name is my actual name.
My profile picture is my actual face.
Fite me.

Tailos

Postby Tailos » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:04 pm

Really enjoyed the RP with Fembrey this eve; not often you get an adventurer with a nervous/anxious disposition. And a healthy imagination. Lay off the ceremonial wine. :)

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:01 pm

A shout-out to Poisonous for Kelda's Rest posts. They've been a blast to read!

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

cyberjesterb

Postby cyberjesterb » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:08 am

Thank you to Boots for playing Bors' house cat. However fleeting it may have been. I got to play a side of him that is rarely seen.
Bors
Orm
Ghaulvur Forlimodr

Boots

Postby Boots » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Right back at you buddy, it even made me a little sad. I hope to progress more with those two characters!

Today was absolutely mental and super fun. Thanks to everyone on today's adventure for the tense RP and the banter involved. <3
In Game Portrait ~ Click to Download
stooB jokes will no longer be tolerated.

blatob
Builder

Postby blatob » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:30 am

Lets not forget, thanks to everyone who were with Jonan and lived through experience. That was great rp. :)