Community - Player Praise

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Vogelens

Re: Community - Player Praise

Postby Vogelens » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:56 pm

The warband/adventuring party just bombarding each other with puns as they travel does remain awesome. I echo the above statement. Shout out to Jerek, Bors, Anton, Kelda and others who tend to tag along!
Active:
Kara Farrowwood ~ Druidess of Silvanus

Feronius

Postby Feronius » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:09 am

My search for a bad roleplayer continues.

All jokes aside, the quality of character portrayal and storytelling has been consistently great on this server. I have interacted with so many people while playing Lev, I would not know who to name. Not because the roleplay was not memorable, rather the opposite, so few players stand out because the overall quality is just incredibly high all-around.

Also had my first taste of dwarven roleplay yesterday, it was an obvious success.
Lev Balakov | Radovan Kazac

GunpowderHater

Postby GunpowderHater » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:58 pm

I'd like to give a thanks for the extremely fun dungeon\RP session we had yesterday night. You all know who you are. It was good character proggression for Atla, a fun dungeon all around, and it was dangerous in a progressive manner as we soon came to realize we had almost ran out of healing, and were super encumbered.

May we have many more like this!

cyberjesterb

Postby cyberjesterb » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:04 pm

Thank you to everyone involved in the Dwarf RP. Especially Kerstman for all the help he provided Poison and I in making our characters and gathering background info. And to Feronius for sharing the first time Dwarf experience with us!

P.S. Much love to the rest of all our great roleplayers as well. As always there are far too many people to name and I would inevitably forget a few if I tried. Just know that you are appreciated and make this place somewhere very special.
Bors
Orm
Ghaulvur Forlimodr

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:12 pm

cyberjesterb wrote:Thank you to everyone involved in the Dwarf RP. Especially Kerstman for all the help he provided Poison and I in making our characters and gathering background info. And to Feronius for sharing the first time Dwarf experience with us!

P.S. Much love to the rest of all our great roleplayers as well. As always there are far too many people to name and I would inevitably forget a few if I tried. Just know that you are appreciated and make this place somewhere very special.
Seconded! Kudos to all the dwarves.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Kerstman

Postby Kerstman » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Back at you all and Axes High :)
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Credit to Ataraxia, with whom I have (finally) had the opportunity to RP. I have very much enjoyed the opportunity, and look forward to more. :)

Thanks also to everybody with whom Aryen Caladras went investigating danger last night, and particularly to those who were gracious and understanding enough to opt out of the adventure to accommodate group size. In my experience, smaller groups tend to give more weight to each character in the party and increase everybody's enjoyment, but that does not make turning players away from the adventure any more enjoyable. I was very thankful for your supportive responses to this decision, and hope that you had a good night, as we did!

A final word of thanks also for Copper Dragon - one that is long overdue. At every opportunity that I have the pleasure of RPing with you, or witnessing the RP that you share with others, you commit as much of your time to detailing and commending the actions of your fellow RPers as you do expressing your own character's. In my industry, you are what is called a very generous scene partner! I hope to emulate the same spirit of community as both a player and a DM, and have meant for a long time to thank you for bringing your style to this wonderful server.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Toros

Postby Toros » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:05 pm

Obsidian Sea wrote:Credit to Ataraxia, with whom I have (finally) had the opportunity to RP. I have very much enjoyed the opportunity, and look forward to more. :)

Thanks also to everybody with whom Aryen Caladras went investigating danger last night, and particularly to those who were gracious and understanding enough to opt out of the adventure to accommodate group size. In my experience, smaller groups tend to give more weight to each character in the party and increase everybody's enjoyment, but that does not make turning players away from the adventure any more enjoyable. I was very thankful for your supportive responses to this decision, and hope that you had a good night, as we did!

A final word of thanks also for Copper Dragon - one that is long overdue. At every opportunity that I have the pleasure of RPing with you, or witnessing the RP that you share with others, you commit as much of your time to detailing and commending the actions of your fellow RPers as you do expressing your own character's. In my industry, you are what is called a very generous scene partner! I hope to emulate the same spirit of community as both a player and a DM, and have meant for a long time to thank you for bringing your style to this wonderful server.
Since OS brought it up, I'd also like to take a moment to say that Copper has been a delight to RP with. As she is in a different timezone and has limited playtime, my opportunities to interact with her in-game are a rare treat.

Also, I play Galondel.

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:44 pm

^ same!

(On my phone lol)
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Holy_Rage

Postby Holy_Rage » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Toros wrote:Since OS brought it up, I'd also like to take a moment to say that Copper has been a delight to RP with. As she is in a different timezone and has limited playtime, my opportunities to interact with her in-game are a rare treat.
Thirded. An amply deserved honourable mention for a kind and cheerful member of our collective storytelling community. Kudos.
Current PCs:
Hróin | Ygrak Ironflame