Community - DM Feedback

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Obsidian Sea

Re: Community - DM Feedback

Postby Obsidian Sea » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:39 pm

All of my thanks go to the DMs who have had a part to play in the Daemon storyline that has been raging in the last 9 months - at times in the background, and also the foreground. That includes everybody that has been a member of the DM team during that time, past and present. To Kilaana for permitting it in the first place, and then accommodating it through collaboration and with the excellency of her designs for affected areas: to Loreweaver and to Copper Dragon, also, for providing information and ideas throughout, as well as things to consider and add that I might otherwise have lacked the wit to include, and also for playing major roles in yesterday's sequences. Copper Dragon provided a great deal of the quality and progression for The Road Ahead, and Loreweaver dealt with almost the entirety of The End of the 7th whilst I was storming around Sarshel messing up the setting and our heroes. So to these guys particularly: thank you.

And a final word of thank you to Copper Dragon for all the wonderful work that she has done for the server, and shall continue to do - as she always has - as a player and member of the community. For the parts of your DMing that I, as a player, got to partake of, I am thoroughly privileged and humbled. x
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Dawnbreak

Postby Dawnbreak » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:30 pm

Thank you, Holy Rage for todays Christmas Day special. Fun all around :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Heartfelt thanks to Kilaana for fostering TER in her sparse free time. Many thanks for her posts on the forum, providing lore, flavour and continuation to questlines - and particular thanks should be uttered for her clarifications on the Lore FAQ thread on 28 December. The information there hints to troubles not being quite over, and for a lot of opportunities for players to make a difference!

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:42 pm

My thanks to DM Books for being present for his debut!

Furthermore, a big applause for Obsidian Sea's DMing overall, and for his latest event in particular with the restoration of the Triadic Temple. You have put such detail into the event and a real risk of failure that made it exciting and memorable. It was great to play a cleric (priest) last night, and great to see Kelda brought to shine. :)

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Copper Dragon wrote: Furthermore, a big applause for Obsidian Sea's DMing overall, and for his latest event in particular with the restoration of the Triadic Temple. You have put such detail into the event and a real risk of failure that made it exciting and memorable. It was great to play a cleric (priest) last night, and great to see Kelda brought to shine. :)

~ Copper
As I am on my phone, I'll steal your words...seconded!

My heart was pounding the whole time!

Thank you especially for your patience and professionalism.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:02 pm

Great compliments to Loreweaver for their work investigating the case of the "Vlasta Slasher". Having had the pleasure of witnessing the proceeds as both a player and a DM, I must say, I find the whole thing really exciting - a sensation validated by how talked about the matter is among the characters of TER.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Toros

Postby Toros » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:15 pm

I'd like to thank all the DMs for their hard work recently, I've not regretted one minute of lost sleep, and the staff on TER have been a huge part of why I keep logging in over two years later.

Also, I play Galondel.

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:32 pm

Huge props to OS for a lovely event in the mountains. The atmosphere was immensely immersive, and the writing was as superb as always - something I find myself quite envious of at times! I, too, have found myself staying up longer than I should have in the wake of excellent RP and DMing, and I can't say I regret a moment of it.

Crusader

Postby Crusader » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Belated thanks to DM Books for an immensely enjoyable off-the-cuff event that he tailored for Hjalmar and a few other Impilturan undesirables on Saturday, which was absolutely brimming with gratuitous violence - just the way I like it. It also saw a narrative use for a dungeon that I'd always wanted to explore from a criminal perspective, i.e. competing in the illegal fighting pits below Sarshel. It was truly fitting for my character's violent inclinations, and I appreciate the spontaneous effort that went into it! Big love from Papa C.
Last edited by Crusader on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hjalmar Godefroy - Yellow-toothed Bane of the Hobgoblin Horde & Slayer of Morg the Bloodletter

Ardan Kalessin - Knight of the Old Oak

Lucan Faragher - Hand of the Lady Scion

Stijne

Postby Stijne » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:10 pm

Thank you Obsidian Sea for the wonderfully DM'ed evening! Like Danuvis already mentioned, the atmosphere you created was amazing. And by the gods, those Orcs were terrifying.

I've been here for but a few days, yet I must admit, I feel wholly at home already. I've had an utter blast, all thanks to you and to those who I had the pleasure of roleplaying with!