Community - DM Feedback

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Poisonous

Re: Community - DM Feedback

Postby Poisonous » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:04 am

Huge kudos to Obsidian Sea as well as any DMs that might have assisted today.

Kelda, Art, Lori, Westin (and later Faile) tried to investigate and then consecrate a site of apparent necromancy. We weren't expecting any DM support or supervision, and instead we ended up with a lot of fun, and got to think of some cool solutions, which made me so happy! Seriously, I had a blast--thank you!!
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Thank you Obsidian Sea for the DM presence on Friday: giving every PC involved a sense of importance and 'presence' in the impromptu little event!

Thank you also for the help with the wedding event on Sunday, finding the time to bring in the NPCs - and thanks to Talisman for bringing said NPCs to life later on!

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Hagra
Builder

Postby Hagra » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:47 pm

I missed a lot due to being AFK and had a quick visit to the reception, but it looked great! Thanks for all the work in putting it all together!

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:01 pm

Kudos to DMs Siv and Kilaana for making a normal dungeon/corpse recovery run into something quite a bit more fun and interesting~!
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

OldBear

Postby OldBear » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:04 pm

I too want to thank those involved today with the rescue. It took a place been to several times and made it seem new and wonderful.

cyberjesterb

Postby cyberjesterb » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:21 pm

It was great. Bors hates that place because it always seems to have some sort of shenanigans going on! Thanks for proving him right DM team!
Bors
Orm
Ghaulvur Forlimodr

blatob
Builder

Postby blatob » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:23 am

Thanks go to Obsidian for providing great adventure and others who suffered through Jonan company! :)

Holy_Rage

Postby Holy_Rage » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am

blatob wrote:Thanks go to Obsidian for providing great adventure and others who suffered through Jonan company! :)
Seconded! Felt like true P&P tonight! Kudos, OS and fellow players for riding along the DM's rulings!
Current PCs:
Hróin | Ygrak Ironflame

cyberjesterb

Postby cyberjesterb » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:36 am

Thank you OS for the awesome response in my offline RP thread for Bors. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that!
Bors
Orm
Ghaulvur Forlimodr

Ataraxia

Postby Ataraxia » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 am

Props to Poisonous for the really fun event. You were pretty good at multitasking without affecting the pace. Kept it simple and efficient but with the focus on RP that had a lot of depth. Thanks :)