Community - DM Feedback

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Ostheim

Re: Community - DM Feedback

Postby Ostheim » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:48 pm

A heartfelt thanks to Khaine for his attention to detail, for twice now letting Wynna feel properly like the scholar she is, as well as the ruins diver in equal measure with a pristine atmospheric, clue-filled run of a usual dungeon. This is how dungeon spice should be done.
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer

Penegal

Postby Penegal » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:41 am

I want to thank Khaine as well, he added a lot of immersive text and NPC play. Had fun looking through books, he even added some interesting stuff relating to Selaeno.

Silver Snow

Postby Silver Snow » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:58 pm

A large thanks is owed to OS for a few things, from the events I had the fortune to participate in with Kara to the conclusion of the Bear Odyssey around Filur. All have been very elegantly handled and with the little personal touches that made each very compelling. Thank you!

Vogelens

Postby Vogelens » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:28 am

A shoutout to Obsidian Sea for an awesome storyline for Kara and her character development. It felt proper druidic, and had weight to it too. All the small divine hints were noticed too, and I think those details really added to the flavour too.

Very well done and many thanks!
Active:
Kara Farrowwood ~ Druidess of Silvanus

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:36 pm

My thanks go out to Loreweaver, who has been gracious and ready to receive my dozens of questions, sometimes even at inconvenient (or unconventional) times. Not once did you complain or show frustration in this. Thank you.

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:06 pm

A brief thank you to those who have participated in Merney's fall from grace, as well as those who have had a hand or more in making it reality along with its consequences. None of it would mean anything without you guys!

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:31 pm

My thanks to the DMs Khaine, Holy Rage (Hero Resources) and Obsidian Sea for their prompt readiness to help out with the Masquerade, even on short notice. Everything turned out perfect.

While Holy Rage could not make it, Khaine joined on the playerside (and captivating it was!) while Obsidian Sea was so amazing as to log in immediately on as DM as soon as he was home, to add to the atmosphere. And did he nail it! How much effort and consideration goes into your work is humbling.

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

OldBear

Postby OldBear » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:56 am

Thank you then to Khaine and Obsidian. The atmosphere was wonderful, the npc fit in so well that I a felt like I was really there at the event. It was a fabulous afternoon for me and it appeared for all those attending. Thank you!

OldBear

Postby OldBear » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Tonight, Obsidian once again showed his brilliance in handling a detailed and intriguing quest for Lori Peveril. Highlander has for ages rped her missing brother and her story of how she ended up in Sarshel. Today, by his use of multiple npc and dialog as well as text messages and skill rolls, brought, what I believe, the main story to fruition. It was a wonderful event, that I was very fortunate to be able to participate in. I have been involved with NWN since it began, (getting old, 2002?) and this was one of the best run events I have seen. There have been other good ones, don't get me wrong, but this is right up there with the best. Thank you so very much for the time and effort it took to pull it off.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:14 am

I have to agree with Bear, that was one of the most memorable sessions I've had the pleasure of being part of, and there have been a few of those over the years. The shifts in atmosphere and pacing from the remote shipwreck to the crowded Sarshel docks were wonderfully done, and the little detail touches taken from Lori's forum posts (which are well behind and in need of an update I am well aware) and previous rp fitted in superbly. Chapeau to all involved, and to Lori for having the foresight to memorise a See Invisibility spell 😀
Lori Peveril: Enchanter
Auri: Mountian Druid
Riva Merys: Mystran Priest
Theli Ironfist: Dwarf Monk
Reyne Kendrick: Sneak