Community - DM Feedback

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Ostheim

Re: Community - DM Feedback

Postby Ostheim » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:51 am

To whichever DM was handling that conversation I had along with Danuvis, thanks a ton. Recognition for efforts Wynna has put in aside, it was laced with insight into Impiltur's customs and social norms, as well as hinting to wider plot stuff! Very much appreciated.
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:54 am

Psst it was kilaana :)
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:11 am

Thanks a bunch for that, Kilaana! It was very much enjoyable. Glad to see Wynna's efforts come to fruition, too!

OldBear

Postby OldBear » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:28 am

I want to take the opportunity to thank Obsidian for the thoughtful touches he has been adding of late. It is clear that winter is holding on over the land with a fierce grip. So what does he do? He adds starving goblins along the road to Vlasta. He has a merchant complain the can't get his wagon out due to wolves in the area. When investigate, hungry wolves and a winter wolf are found.

In addition to these touches, he plays the role of the merchant, the locals viewing the adventurers with mistrust and even being a bit rude. He has taken a static area and made it come alive. For this I wish to thank him for setting the stage for some great rp possibilities. The player that took advantage of this were the icing on the cake, but Obsidian was our baker.

Thank you!

Ataraxia

Postby Ataraxia » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:29 am

OS has been great lately, glad to see you around these days!

Silver Snow

Postby Silver Snow » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:28 pm

Ditto! From forum posts to surrendering pirates, we welcome the bit of life it helps breathe into our characters.

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Agreed! OS has been delightfully active and willing to liven up things considerably. Thank you!

Vogelens

Postby Vogelens » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:57 pm

A lot of thanks to Obsidian Sea, for adding a lot of cool RP and flavour to a dungeon run. It made the world feel alive, which is always a good thing. Especially the little thing with the Half-Ogres was awesome, something seperate from the dungeon run the party was headed to, this too helped with the world just feeling alive
Active:
Kara Farrowwood ~ Druidess of Silvanus

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:17 am

Thank you yet again to OS, Talisman, Poisonous, and also Kilaana for their DMing! It's been a great few weeks.

Silver Snow

Postby Silver Snow » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:33 am

Agreed, I actually quite enjoyed the impromptu fort assault today. I think a lot of characters came out of having learned something or affected in some way! I personally also appreciated the dark irony behind the whole thing.