Community - Builder Feedback

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Poisonous

Re: Community - Builder Feedback

Postby Poisonous » Sun May 08, 2016 2:54 pm

Yeah seriously, there were so many little details that really helped set the seen--donation boxes strewn around, claw marks in the walls...awesome work.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Mon May 23, 2016 4:24 pm

The updates to the connective areas between The Royal Road starting point and the two hub areas, Outentown and Sarshel, are so cool! Not only are they a lovely development upon the hot topics of Impiltur at present, they simply look gorgeous. High praise for Kilaana on these ones.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Mon May 23, 2016 6:09 pm

^ I have to echo the above! Absolutely love these new additions.

AusGre

Postby AusGre » Thu May 26, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello,

I wanted to say, as I did in a previous thread, thanks to all the builders and scripters who do everything for the server. You are apart of the lifeblood of the server and it means a great deal of me, to be able to unlock doors and go into buildings with unnamed interiors. Even if there isn't anything in there, I still love the detail. I would also like to put out a thanks to the builders who made the scripting for the roofs along Sarshel, it's one of my favorite places to go.

Also, I wanted to say that Filur looks gorgeous.

Thank you very much,
AusGre

Smarts

Postby Smarts » Sat May 28, 2016 1:50 am

A note of appreciation for how logical and consistent the areas and transitions are. I had a bit of fun trying to make a map, and the arrangement of the server slotted very neatly together. Kudos for some serious attention to detail there.

ljuslek

Postby ljuslek » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:07 pm

Smarts wrote:A note of appreciation for how logical and consistent the areas and transitions are.
Agreed! That logic makes the compass is a very useful tool when you find yourself lost, or when describing routes to other characters / players.

Further I'd like to say that the new areas I've seen added are stellar! Both the new winter garbs given to the areas near Sarshel and the more far flung ones to the south.

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:04 am

Thanks be to Kilaana for the wonderful new clothing/customisation options! They're so exciting! I've tried to be good about it and only used 1 so far, which I think is very restrained of me. Looking forward to seeing them colouring our world in the coming tendays.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:08 pm

I wanted to share some words of praise for the build team for some beautiful new additions and older ones that I have had the pleasure of revisiting.

To Kilaana, both praise and thanks. Firstly, for the gorgeous new additions to Sarshel; Sayildi's, the latest courtyard, and the renovations to the city. And secondly, for changes to the setting added as a consequence of player actions and DM stories. There have been a couple of little changes/additions to areas in Outentown which were added to indulge storylines that I have had the pleasure of running with some of the players.

But also to Hagra/Aelwyn/PJ, echoing the sentiments I shared way-back-when when The Royal Plains were added. Gorgeous areas. I only discovered 'Fisherman's Perch' yesterday afternoon and I loved it. The music at 'The Five Sisters' is also some of the best that NWN had to offer, and I enjoyed hearing it again. A harrowing Goblin dungeon in the Southern Foothills was also a wonderful experience, and a good reminder to folks that Goblins are no idle threat! So thank you for that, too. :)
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Ponyrealms
Official Greeter (with Jingly Bells)

Postby Ponyrealms » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:23 pm

Sayildi's looks amazing, kudos for such a well done area, packed with little flavors and details.

Of course, if I might provide a suggestion, and I am not sure it's apt for the Forgotten Realms, but here goes nevertheless: adding to the 'drink sale conversation' an option to purchase black coffee.

As some of you may be aware it's very much a traditional middle eastern drink and it certainly fits with the fantasy of the place, and it could be something unique that the establishment could offer, for a steep price anyway. Imported from very distant lands too.

Just a thought that popped into my mind, I picture Barnabis becoming a loyal patron of the locale, where he always orders coffee to go with the hookahs in place, or his very own pipe...

EDIT: Well what do you know...

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Kilaana » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Thank you everyone for the high praise, I'm very humbled that the new inn is welcomed so warmly (or maybe you wondered what the heck? :) )

The question is, how many Balans are you willing to pay for your cup of Kaeth?
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre