Community - Builder Feedback

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Ataraxia

Re: Community - Builder Feedback

Postby Ataraxia » Mon May 08, 2017 1:20 am

All the areas around Mists on the Rise are drop dead gorgeous, a real treat to explore with the environmental text.

Sneak peak!
Spoiler:

Hagra
Builder

Postby Hagra » Mon May 08, 2017 4:14 am

Wow. Congrats on finding that. Not an easy task to do.

Holy_Rage

Postby Holy_Rage » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:36 am

The following is probably redundant as commentary, but going from Outentown to Vlasta via the Long Dark last night has proven to be such an intense and harrowing experience that it will not be easily forgotten. I knew our builders were worth gold, but if you ever wondered what lies beneath Faerûn, please do yourselves a favour and visit the Long Dark. Nightmares guaranteed from a string of extremely immersive, well thought and masterfully crafted areas! Simply amazing.
Current PCs:
Hróin | Ygrak Ironflame

Elanair Vailyn

Postby Elanair Vailyn » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:57 am

A bit late to the party but wanted to thank Holy_Rage for the DM even in Vlasta, that was quite the twist of an ending and for taking me on probably the most memorable and frightening adventure to date. I thought we were going to die several times over in Long Dark, it was such a roller-coaster ride that I ended up with goose bumps due to how well made the areas are and the flavor text? Made my skin crawl.

Awesome area design! :twisted:

Ostheim

Postby Ostheim » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:53 pm

Awesome work on the new Triadic Temple, and all the new areas I've seen since coming back.
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer