Community - Builder Feedback

For discussion, feedback, praises, criticism, concerns or suggestions on topics in Offline RP, Character Backgrounds or general roleplay.
Ataraxia

Re: Community - Builder Feedback

Postby Ataraxia » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Kaeth revitalizes the soul, one balan is enough so it can replace priests.

And yeah, it's nice to see a glimpse of Arabian golden age in TER. I really enjoyed the details, especially the scented fountain for feet.

Ponyrealms
Official Greeter (with Jingly Bells)

Postby Ponyrealms » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Special gratitude for heeding the suggestion, a very nice touch truly. :)

Feronius

Postby Feronius » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:28 am

Shout out to Kilaana for the dedicated hosting of the server, and a very stable server at that. I think it deserves a mention.

And I definitely appreciate the new cloak and armor models that were recently added. They make such a noticeable difference.
Lev Balakov | Radovan Kazac

Ostheim

Postby Ostheim » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:45 pm

A lot of the new areas of the server are just marvelous to behold; a certain new glade in particular is extremely compelling and chalk full of thoughtfulness and excellent attention to detail put into it. The Crowning Glory getting converted, Sarshel's facelift, new areas to the north near Vlasta, all of these and more are constant reminders of the builders' tremendous amount of effort they're pouring into this server. I've never seen a server or module with more effort put into the areas.
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer

Ostheim

Postby Ostheim » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Just putting out a word of appreciation for the new areas by Filur, and for the developments of Filur itself. People should adventure near there more!
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer

Sten

Postby Sten » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:56 pm

Been having a look through the flooded areas and plains to the south-west of Sarshel, and I can only..holy shit, there is a lot of amazing shit hiding out there.

Its a bitch to get there because of all the water, but it is so worth it.

Silver Snow

Postby Silver Snow » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Just had a chance to look at the areas south and around Filur, and I was glad I went there during the day. They're gorgeous and creepy, and set a great tone. Filur needs more eyes on it!

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Echoing the above, the new areas about the plains/Filur are /gorgeous/, kudos to whomever has had a hand in it all!

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Yet another addition to this thread, but this time concerning open terrain dungeons and encounters, the various ones in Vlasta foremost among my mind, as well as Wood of Tusks! I had great fun navigating and battling in the swamps, especially so on horseback.

I do hope there'll be more of these sort of dungeons and zones, as they're a refreshing change of pace and scenery, allowing diverse and neat tactics to be employed.

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:54 pm

Danuvis wrote:Yet another addition to this thread, but this time concerning open terrain dungeons and encounters, the various ones in Vlasta foremost among my mind, as well as Wood of Tusks! I had great fun navigating and battling in the swamps, especially so on horseback.

I do hope there'll be more of these sort of dungeons and zones, as they're a refreshing change of pace and scenery, allowing diverse and neat tactics to be employed.
I can only second these things, which I wholeheartedly agree with. I'll use the same post to thank Loreweaver for the wonderful new script inclusions, which I hope shall enhance everyone's server experience, and which has included a couple of helpful additions to make the life of DMs easier!
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe