Headlands dungeons not respawning

Kerstman

Headlands dungeons not respawning

Postby Kerstman » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:24 pm

Hey,

I addressed this on skype already, but the forum is a better medium for providing this feedback. The headlands dungeon seems to not respawn properly. I have been there 5 or 6 times and only the very first time, over a half year ago I found enemies there. On all other instances it was empty, but obviously we did not go down all the way to pick up the free xp. Haivng the gate open, the outdoor area cleared and the loot containers empty provides with enough clues.

I am fairly certain there is a respawning issue since I've been there on early euro evenings when the 3-4 hours before none went out to dungeon. At another time I knew that the day before a team cleared it and 24 hours later it was still empty.

This post is only made now, because there was not any hard evidence to provide. It still is only circumstantial, but this night I was quite done with finding it empty once again. It is quite frustrating when it happens all the time and I only have seen it at such a frequency with this place, not with others.
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer

Kerstman

Re: Headlands dungeons not respawning

Postby Kerstman » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:27 am

After running the place yesterday and confirming things with Blatob I think this is no longer an issue.
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer

blatob
Builder

Re: Headlands dungeons not respawning

Postby blatob » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:50 am

Aye, flag it as DONE.