Correspondences of matters Dwarven

Kerstman

Correspondences of matters Dwarven

Postby Kerstman » Sat May 14, 2016 12:49 pm

An envelope is delivered to Hróin's private quarters in the Sailors Star in Sarshel. It is closed with a simple wax seal and in Dethek runes Unger's name is written on it. The letter itself is also in Dethek.

Spoiler:
Son of Bróin,

In these darkest of times where there are many threats troubling Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, Halfling and Human alike there is a matter that has to be brought to your attention. On the ninth day of Mirtul this year the human spellsword Gwendolynn approached me. She delivered grave news that concerns our kin.

A few days before this meeting she and her companions by the names of Nemesk Aleira, Culdrake Garvin, the Paladin Jerek and the Triadist Serace ventured in the tunnels not far off the human mountain settlement of Songhall. A specific location could not be provided. They encountered a demonic presence and three of our kin. One priest and two warriors. The priest carried with him a holy symbol of the Lady of the Fray, Haela Brightaxe. Gwendolynn's report was that they were hostile and possessed by the demon. According to the spellsword there was no possibility to avoid a violent confrontation and the dwarves were all slain. As may be expected by faithful of the Luckmaiden, they fought as hardy and brave warriors. Such was the account of Gwendolynn.

Their remains were not brought to the surface by Gwendolynn's companions, but I was told that Culdrake and Nemesk shall be proper guides if the same location will have to be found again. I carry the symbol of Brightaxe that the priest possessed. Gwendolynn gave it to me and she explained that to her and her companions the item does not seem tainted by a demonic touch.

When I am in the city I shall inquire with Oskov if you have left a message or a letter for me.

Mountains Shadow

The Son of Rotu: Unger
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer

Holy_Rage

Re: Correspondences of matters Dwarven

Postby Holy_Rage » Mon May 16, 2016 10:13 pm

A thick vellum, tightly sealed with grey-brownish wax and an intricate black steel ring is sent back via the same messenger that deposited the initial missive towards Unger, son of Rotu, a couple days later.
Spoiler:
Hroin - Answer to Unger.JPG
Hroin - Answer to Unger.JPG (119.78 KiB) Viewed 2860 times
Current PCs:
Hróin | Ygrak Ironflame