Correspondence to the region's Heartwarder.

booksarefun666

Correspondence to the region's Heartwarder.

Postby booksarefun666 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:12 am

(A letter was sent via courier to the region's Heartwarder)

Heartwarder,

Lady Laakkonen, priestess of the Divine Right, peace and blessings be upon her expresses her condolences for the most recent events to have befallen upon you and wish to express that aid will be given from her personal retinue of well-armed, well-disciplined retinue of fighters and expertise should it be required. All you need is to return a letter to this address in order to receive it.

- Mister Goodman, Her Lady's Extoled And Most Qualified Advisor.

[A return address is written on the front of the letter.]

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Re: Correspondence to the region's Heartwarder.

Postby Kilaana » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:11 am

A response, written on a fine white vellum scented with the fragrance of rosewater, is delivered by one of the many messengers-for-hire in Sarshel.
Advisor Goodman,

It is with Sune's warmest greetings that your Lady's message was received. It is most courteous of Lady Laakkonen to send word of such an offer. In these difficult times, the news of aid from such a generous heart must not be overlooked. Lady Firehair's flame is one that makes its temple in our hearts, regardless of where we are or how poor our circumstances must be.

I must confess that even a Heartwarder admits a certain shyness with faced with a stranger. Whilst we are in no immediate danger from a threat that was swiftly expunged by several capable few, I am desirous to get to know those of your retinue. While we would loathe to turn aside those who are disciplined and skilled in the field of battle especially those who march under the flag of the Matron of Divine Right, as Heartwarder I cannot help but wish to know how we of the Velvet Chantry may aid you in return for your goodwill.

Kindest regards,
Heartwarder Lorena Calenrar
The Velvet Chantry, Songhall
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre