Scribed Missive

Artifice

Scribed Missive

Postby Artifice » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:18 am

The following scroll is sealed with two wax imprints. One is the seal of official documents in the church of Tyr. The other consists of a needle pierced through a heart. They are surrounded by flames. Within, the handwriting is ornate and curvaceous, belying the well practiced lettering of an educated woman.
Spoiler:
I, Jonan Mard, formerly Bahkwund Tzetzuehr, do hereby swear by my honor and the Gods that I have witnessed the Sembian merchant by the name of Hornad Messier, merchant of Yhaunn, the Sembian City of Stone, on the seventh day of Flamerule, 1360 DR, the Year of the Turret in his abode, in the form of a wolf, and the dead body of a Halfling and Elf.

I also swear upon my honor that I witnessed the manservant of said house, whom I know not the name of, using blades upon the two deceased, whom had been flayed and cut about as meat prepared.

Dictated by Edthin Fairbairn, Solemn Brother of the Church of Tyr, Paladin.
Copied by Miss. Sarushan Folhana.
Signed, [A mark of a sword, tip down.]
15th Uktar, 1363 DR, the Year of the Wyvern
Sarushan Folhana - Bard
Louhi Laakkonen - Priest

Bentusi16

Re: Scribed Missive

Postby Bentusi16 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Edthin takes the scribed missive to the docks, seeking out a ships captain who is sailing to Cormyr, and requesting they drop it off at the temple of Tyr in the city of Suzail.

He also writes out a receipt for the man for a negotiated payment to be given at the temple in that city, signing it at the bottom with his name and mark.