Stat change - Cassandra

Moderator: Aethereal

Astral Fire

Stat change - Cassandra

Postby Astral Fire » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Hey all,
I waited a bit to submit this request, cause, after the final approval of Cass’ backstory I needed to think a bit on her build and the various consequences considering the high level of RP of this server.

I came to the conclusion her stats are ok, all except 2. I put 14 Cha and 13 Int, to initially reflect the fact that she is beautiful, strong willed and with a good personality, but also quite clever. In the end, considering also her interpretation, I think her prestige and the fact she’s a foreigner could decrease her Charisma in Impulitur, a land where she struggled to adapt and her behavior could have been seen as “odd” sometimes, being extremely humble and compliant. On the other hand I noticed her intelligence is not high enough to give her enough skill points to reflect her different abilities and skills, considering she’s a scholar priestess and not a warrior or an adventurer.

So I’d decided to ask for a stat reversal, putting 14 INT and 13 CHA instead of the actual ones, having decided to increase her charisma at 8th level to reflect the fact she’ll be more adapted to the local culture and known by people. The final stats won’t change in the end, just the order in which I took them.

I’d also ask if possible, to gain back all the lost skill points from the missed +1 Int at the character creation, putting them as follows: +4 Religion, +2 Persuasion, +1 Sense Motive.

In any case, even if the previous skill points gain couldn’t be approved, I’d ask then to swap the +1 I put in knowledge history to +1 to Knowledge religion.

Thanks all!

Obsidian Sea

Re: Stat change - Cassandra

Postby Obsidian Sea » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:13 pm

The effort and articulation put into this LETO Request is appreciated by the team, however on this occasion the LETO team has chosen to deny this request. As the character is currently being depicted, the team does not agree that her Charisma can afford to be as low as 13. Contrarily, we consider certain aspects of the character's Charisma to be in vast excess of 14. We apologise for the delay that has kept this request in limbo: the holidays invariably have that effect!
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Astral Fire

Postby Astral Fire » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:28 am

Ok, no problem, I have a plan B for this. I'd ask you if you could swap 1 point of knowledge history with 1 point of knowledge religion, as I wrote also in the last part of my previous request.
As for feats, I'd ask to swap Spell Focus (evocation) with the feat Devout (+2 religion +2 heal).
So: -1 history +1 religion
Swap: Spell Focus (evocation) with Devout

Thanks!!

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Kilaana » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Astral Fire, since the above request was back in March, could you confirm if you still wish the changes for Cassandra at this point in time? Thank you.
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre

Astral Fire

Postby Astral Fire » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Hey sorry, I missed your post :)

Yes, if possible I'd like to submit the whole request again. The feat swap was made, but no stat or skill point modication was, not even the swap between knowledge history and religion. I don't understand if the proposal was referred to the whole LETO request or just the skill point swap part. In doubt, I'll submit it all again.

I'll quote the part I was interested in with a slight modification compared to the one made in December/March, due to the feat swap and the levels gained:
So I’d decided to ask for a stat reversal, putting 14 INT and 13 CHA instead of the actual ones, having decided to increase her charisma at 8th level to reflect the fact she’ll be more adapted to the local culture and known by people. The final stats won’t change in the end, just the order in which I took them.

I’d also ask if possible, to gain back all the lost skill points from the missed +1 Int at the character creation, putting them as follows: +2 Religion, +3 Diplomacy, +4 Sense Motive.

In any case, even if the previous skill points gain couldn’t be approved, I’d ask then to swap the +1 I put in knowledge history to +1 to Knowledge religion.
I hope I made the calculations correctly, of course, if something seems wrong, just tell me.

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Kilaana » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:45 am

Done
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre