[Done] Hjalmar: Stats and Feats Change

Moderator: Aethereal

Crusader

[Done] Hjalmar: Stats and Feats Change

Postby Crusader » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:09 am

Hi there!

Having been almost completely new to the game and the module when I first created my main character (Hjalmar Godefroy), I made a lot of choices in the character creator that I've since come to regret. One mistake I made was using the 'Recommended' option to distribute my stats to the following: 16 str, 15 dex, 14 con, 10 int, 10 wis, 10 char. The two stat points spent in dexterity to raise it from 14 to 15 seem largely superfluous to me now, so I would request to have my dexterity reduced from 15 to 14, and then have those additional points channelled into charisma instead for a final score of: 16 str, 14 dex, 14 con, 10 int, 10 wis, 12 char. This, I find, is a much more optimised build for me personally, and fits my character better overall.

I would also like it if I could change the initial feats that I specced in, the two being 'Bullheaded' and 'Luck of Heroes' (feats I'd picked solely because they were level 1-only skills, without any prior knowledge of their in-game effects), which I haven't really found much use for at all. If possible, I would have them exchanged for 'Toughness' and 'Power Attack' (the latter of which I currently have on my character, but as a result of levelling - I'd therefore like to replace it with 'Improved Power Attack').

Thanks for taking the time to read and consider my requests.
Sincerely,
- Crusader
Hjalmar Godefroy - Yellow-toothed Bane of the Hobgoblin Horde & Slayer of Morg the Bloodletter

Ardan Kalessin - Knight of the Old Oak

Lucan Faragher - Hand of the Lady Scion

Obsidian Sea

Re: Hjalmar: Stats and Feats Change

Postby Obsidian Sea » Fri May 13, 2016 9:40 am

Approved, will handle it at the next opportunity. Are there are any stat losses that we should be aware of to factor into the changes you are requesting?
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Crusader

Postby Crusader » Fri May 13, 2016 10:16 am

There are indeed! I've since lost 1 point on constitution and 1 point in charisma as a result of character deaths. Hope that helps, and thanks for the assistance!
Hjalmar Godefroy - Yellow-toothed Bane of the Hobgoblin Horde & Slayer of Morg the Bloodletter

Ardan Kalessin - Knight of the Old Oak

Lucan Faragher - Hand of the Lady Scion

Obsidian Sea

Postby Obsidian Sea » Sat May 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Resolved!
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe