FE feat change - Barnabis Bullroy

Moderator: Aethereal

Ponyrealms
Official Greeter (with Jingly Bells)

FE feat change - Barnabis Bullroy

Postby Ponyrealms » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:22 pm

So we were having this conversation on skype and it dawned on me how much I've screwed up picking feats/skills/stuff on level ups and character creations. :oops: I don't mean to request the team to rectify my errors but there is one minor change which I would certainly appreciate be taken into consideration.

Anyway, my request is to change Barnabis' Favored Enemy feat from Undead to Humans. To me it makes a lot more sense, most of the enemies he's fought have been humans, he's of Northlander heritage, whom have a cultural enmity with the Ffolk, another ethnicity of humans in the Moonshaes. His whole dip in ranger (it will be two levels in total) is very much for the "bounty hunter, adventurer, cross-country journeyman and well traveled-through-human-realms-individual" themes. And I do believe it makes sense to know the most in regards of how to kill a specific being if you've been one such being all of your life.

In regards to why I did pick Favored Enemy: Undead, I had originally envisioned him having had some sort of background Helmite influences before he came to Impiltur, and perhaps he had hunted undead somewhere, I don't know. Whatever the case, as a second minor sneaky request, and considering I never really got to portray any sort of Helmite-ism in role-play, if the deity that is visible to DMs as the patron of the character could be changed, I would like it to be changed from Helm to Tempus Foehammer, THE LORD OF BATTLES AAARGH!

Obsidian Sea

Re: FE feat change - Barnabis Bullroy

Postby Obsidian Sea » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:51 pm

Approved and resolved. Flagging this as done.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Ponyrealms
Official Greeter (with Jingly Bells)

Re: FE feat change - Barnabis Bullroy

Postby Ponyrealms » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Thank you! Keep on keeping on, you lot, with the wonderful work you're doing!

And have fun too!