Tristan Thalavar - Feat Swap

Moderator: Aethereal

Obsidian Sea

Tristan Thalavar - Feat Swap

Postby Obsidian Sea » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Sorry for the trouble in advance, but with recent information having come to light about the presence of a 'Linguist' feat (suggestion pioneered long ago by Poisonous; currently bugged so that it cannot be accessed from the level up screen), I wondered if it would be possible for Tristan Thalavar's level 6 feat 'Empower Spell' to be swapped for the 'Linguist' feat. As it is, 'Empower Spell' does corroborate a part of who the character is, but not in any way that every other aspect of his class and spell selection doesn't already. No appealing alternative being available at the time, I forged ahead with validating the aspects of the character which were available. With an alternative now being available to highlight the character's dialogue-encounter focus & worldly background in a way that is different to the background/skill boost feats he has already acquired, thanks in advance to the team for taking the time to consider!

I am happy to wait until his current storyline sees resolution one way or another, if that is what the team would prefer.
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Re: Tristan Thalavar - Feat Swap

Postby Kilaana » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Done.
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project