Invitation - Rallying of the Triad (5/29)

Poisonous

Invitation - Rallying of the Triad (5/29)

Postby Poisonous » Fri May 13, 2016 4:16 pm

In the days just after the Temple's fall, Adorned Kelda of Ilmater is busy with work--directing other healers, clergy, and paladins to do the temple's work in restoring both the faith and the faithful. It should come as no surprise when letters and flyers appear in Sarshel and the surrounding areas. Some invitations are addressed directly to specific members of the faith, others are more general.
To all Triadic faithful,

Hard times are ahead for our country and our faith. Let us join together for simple fare and drink, at the first day of the next week, to come together in prayer and common purpose. The topic of discussion: how to rebuild so we may protect and aid the people of Impiltur. I would hear all voices of the faithful. There is much work to be done. Now must be a time of rebirth and restoration as well as mourning.

Members of the Ilmateri, Tormtar and Tyrran clergy are invited, as well as those faithful who wish to shoulder the burden together or have their voices heard.

Let it be clear that the meeting is to rally the Triadic church itself, and discuss its recovery--efforts to aid in the recovery of Sarshel are ongoing, and need not be focused on the Triadic faithful.

Ilmater endures each burden we must bear; Ilmater gives us strength when we think we have none; Ilmater is with us through our darkest Night.
Kelda Adler, Adorned of Ilmater
//Planned for 5/29. I plan to aim for noon PST, 8 pm BST/GMT, and 2 pm CDT. Please let me know if this doesn't work for you! Hopefully I got the timezones right...
Last edited by Poisonous on Sat May 14, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Silver Snow

Re: Invitation - Rallying of the Triad

Postby Silver Snow » Fri May 13, 2016 4:52 pm

//I won't be able to make Sunday through that Thursday, leaving for a conference the morning of the 22nd. Saturday is more likely to work for me however

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Fri May 13, 2016 5:08 pm

//In that case, I might postpone for the Sunday after that--we'll see how many others can/will attend.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Fri May 13, 2016 5:14 pm

//The current date works for me, as does the postponed one.

Shadowtim3

Postby Shadowtim3 » Sat May 14, 2016 1:01 am

//Either or works for me as well as far as I know, if I'm able to join. ^^

Timothy Skyraven, Paladin of Ilmater (Main)
Beldur Wolfheart

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Sat May 14, 2016 4:08 am

//Of course you're welcome!

Kelda adds an addendum:
Let it be clear that the meeting is to rally the Triadic church itself, and discuss its recovery--efforts to aid in the recovery of Sarshel are ongoing, and need not be focused on the Triadic faithful.

Holy_Rage

Postby Holy_Rage » Sat May 14, 2016 5:41 pm

//I want to attend but the weekend of May 21st will be very difficult . Will try my best.
Current PCs:
Hróin | Ygrak Ironflame

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Sat May 14, 2016 6:52 pm

//That decides it then! As at least two Triad players wouldn't be able to attend, I'll schedule it for the 29th. =)

Silver Snow

Re: Invitation - Rallying of the Triad (5/29)

Postby Silver Snow » Sun May 15, 2016 5:24 am

//Thanks! That, far as I know, should be great for me.

Poisonous

Re: Invitation - Rallying of the Triad (5/29)

Postby Poisonous » Fri May 27, 2016 8:36 pm

//Reminder that this will be held this Sunday!