Gwendolynn Highblade - Services for Songhall

Obsidian Sea

Gwendolynn Highblade - Services for Songhall

Postby Obsidian Sea » Sat May 21, 2016 7:48 pm

Belatedly, having been stalled in its efforts to reach her due to the constant relocation of the Wizard throughout the city of Sarshel, a missive arrives destined for Gwendolynn Highblade which bears upon it the seal of Songhall.

Ms Gwendolynn Highblade of Cormyr,

I beg your pardon for the abrupt and strange nature of my correspondence, however I had it on good account from Loremaster Jarlin that you seek to perform confidential services for we, the scholars of Songhall, to better the progress of our research. This serves, I trust, as a means of acquiring a good name within the walls of Songhall? We have all worked hard in our own ways to acquire one, so I appreciate the struggle.

What I seek after, Ms Highblade, is a peculiar Arcane thing. It is a Scroll of See Invisibility, which has the magic of a Wizard's spell within it. Now, as you can imagine, it is a thing nearly impossible to acquire through everyday associations, and I know a scant few mages who have the capacity to acquire such a scroll. I have been given access to a small, private study area in Songhall, where I continue to hammer away upon an old Deneirite text which I believe bears certain allusions to the flooding and disaster of the Farwater Region which occurred in The Drawing Down, 1362 DR. The text was written, can you imagine, in this very study! It is my high suspicion that suggestions are written in the architecture of the room itself, but no human eye can perceive them.

If you do seek to better your reputation within the library of Songhall, acquire for me the scroll of my desire, and I will be the first to speak your praises!

Deneir Watch You,

Creighton Wyles, Seeker of Knowledge

20th Mirtul; The Melting
Heomar Bloodstone

Previous Characters
Aryen Caladras
Tristan Thalavar
Nathaniel Askovar
Elizabeth van der Lowe