Wynna's Planned Outings

Ostheim

Wynna's Planned Outings

Postby Ostheim » Wed May 25, 2016 3:10 pm

[On certain message boards and placards about Sarshel, the scholarly historian Miss Blackwing begins putting up sporadic notifications about her plans for heading out on certain days and where her general interests will lie for said outing. These seem to be open invitations for interested parties to present themselves when she leaves town, and she stresses a need for capable sword and shield arms.

The first of many reads as thus,]
Well met, Sarshel! I intend to travel forth to Vlasta tonight, and though the roads will certainly be trouble, I've little doubt that we can reach the sleepy village capably enough. I intend to look into nearby ruins and for other areas of interest, to document them thoroughly and see what might be learned. Arcanists and warriors preferred, as I will likely be able to handle most locks and snares with utmost proficiency. I will likely take no more than five or six others, and for these outings I will likely recuse myself from any of the shares of spoils unless they are of historical significance. I hope to see you in Sarshel's square tonight!

I remain,
Wynna Blackwing
[OOC: Looking to head to Vlasta and a nearby dungeon tonight, at between 8-10 PM Eastern Standard. Won't head out without a capable crew, and I expect to coordinate on Skype to see who's coming along or interested, but I'll be sure to routinely post here when I've got a hankering for some historical learning. Newbies are of course welcome, but be warned it may be a little intense given the level ranges I expect! Feel free to state interest, and expect more of these in the future!]
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer

Ostheim

Re: Wynna's Planned Outings

Postby Ostheim » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:55 pm

[Yet another message goes up.]
I fear I've been cooped up at home writing and tending to sporadic domestic affairs for too long now; I've of a mind to head to a ruin in the next few days, should any wish to accompany me. I will gladly take those who have a place in mind already!

I remain,
Wynna Blackwing
[OOC: Looking to do a ruin dungeon on Wednesday night, possibly earlier. Please drop a line here if you're interested, or catch me on skype so we can organize!]
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer