[A flyer for rookie adventurers.]

booksarefun666

[A flyer for rookie adventurers.]

Postby booksarefun666 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:10 am

[A notice is tacked on the board, followed with an originally blank page for signatures.]

Wages are low, food prices is soaring.

If you refuse to turn to banditry and crime then there is an alternative for you - I am Berylla Brownlock and I am looking for aspiring adventurers that I can rely upon once every week. Under no circumstances is this profession path is for the faint of heart, but there is a possibility we can come out of this in a better place than previously.

Any gains will be split equally, I'm looking for brawny sorts and those that practice in the art of magic alike.

If you're interested in this, sign your name to the paper and give a brief description of yourself and your skills.

I'd also like to meet you in person before we head off! I'm a Halfling, brown hair, sometimes with a fur scarf. I also work at the local apothecary as an assistant from time to time!

X Berylla Brownlock, small time hunter, former appraiser of farm goods and some basic security skills.
Spoiler:
((OOC: Since soloing is heavily discouraged I'd like to open up preplanned dungeon spelunkings for the NA people (1 PM - 3 PM CST/GMT -5) or those that can make it during those times. My schedule is fairly flexible, but I want this done on a saturday once a week. While you can only sign up for this immediate one, I am looking for reliable sorts for cooler projects in the future. Looking for lowbies in the 1 - 3 level range currently.))

Poisonous

Re: [A flyer for rookie adventurers.]

Postby Poisonous » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:16 pm

In extremely neat and fancy Easting, is written:

ROARK !

HANDSOME
ALSO STRONG
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...