A message left at the Sailor's Star

Kerstman

A message left at the Sailor's Star

Postby Kerstman » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:45 am

The following message is left at the Sailor's Star for Hróin, Kelda and Jerek. The proprietor provides the note if they shall enter the establishment. There are three notes in total. Two in Easting language and one in Dwarven-Dethek.

(( It is not spoiler free since it discusses the vague location of certain creatures ))
Spoiler:
For the Son of Bróin, Kelda and Jerek.

Recently I have been unveiling many of the tunnels under the Earthfast foothills between Outentown and Songhall. Me and my company entered the tunnels from the human mountain town's side. We discovered a rear entrance into the hobgoblin storage facility. At least that be what I think it is. We cleared the bottom level of a mine, but left it at that. Fourteen of the scum were slain. The hobgoblins were strong and in large numbers. According to our companion Culdrake it were near the fortress we spoke of. He showed me another entrance into it. In their storage room all the crates were marked with a painted white foot. I suspect this be the mark of their tribe, but I would hear it if you know more of it.

Axes high.

Unger, son of Rotu
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer