Congregation

Xanthas

Re: Congregation

Postby Xanthas » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:17 pm

//I'll be away from the 17th to the 27th but pretty much any other time should work for me.

Ataraxia

Postby Ataraxia » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:35 am

((OOC: Since we're split across American Pacific, Eastern, European and Asian time zones it's a bit more complex than usual. And from what I can see, the only way we could all be present would be during an American morning, European afternoon and Asian very late night, and it would have to be near the beginning of December.

I'd offer November 20th, a bit later than EU peak times. I think that is the day most of us (7/9) can be there although we won't be able to have Xanthas and Kilaana. Pushing it back is no problem for me since I wish everyone could be present but if the majority is fine with the 20th, I'll take screenshots and fill-in X's and K's characters. You two wouldn't be missing too much if that's any consolation.

I'm all ears if anyone's got a better idea. Otherwise, state if the 20th is fine for you or not.

Sten

Postby Sten » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:33 pm

(( It should work well for me, as I have that day more or less off.)

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:21 pm

//works for me
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...