Congregation

Ataraxia

Congregation

Postby Ataraxia » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:05 pm

It was a night of snow and silence when short and simple messages were dispatched throughout the city of Sarshel by young street urchins acting as excellent messengers. Some of the letters were left underneath doors while others were delivered by hand but all sported the same red wax seal of a melted thumbprint and contained an invitation to gather around with like-minded individuals.

((OOC: This is mostly to figure out the timing of the event. Those who are concerned know themselves as they've either received a PM or a heads-up from me. Because of our different time zones, I'm guessing it is more convenient to host this on a weekend although November 19th is off the table. I'm usually free on weekends so it depends on everyone else.

Poisonous

Re: Congregation

Postby Poisonous » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:42 pm

//Nov 19 weekend is no good for me, available the other weekends though.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Kilaana » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:37 pm

//The changes in my RL situation means that I can no longer be present in-game at Euro peak hours. NA hours may be more plausible but it depends. Timezone-wise, it'll be UTC+8.00 for me.

My computer situation is no longer ideal either, got an old laptop that runs NWN sluggishly and also a temperamental wifi depending on where I sit.

Nonetheless though, I'll try my best to make it.
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Kilaana » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:00 am

//Bump for edit to my post on timing.
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre

Copper Dragon

Postby Copper Dragon » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:52 pm

//November 10-12 late Euro evenings work for me. Fridays and Saturdays are usually the safest for my attendance (and ability to stay awake).
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Toros

Postby Toros » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:43 pm

//I will not be around this weekend or during European times until next week or next weekend. However, as long as a representative from the Adler delegation is present, I am satisfied.

Also, I play Galondel.

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:21 pm

//same for me, if Jerek can go them there's no need for Kelda, so feel free to pick whichever weekend works for most folks.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Sten

Postby Sten » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:40 pm

( My schedule is wonky as fuck at the moment, due to how my exams are setup. But anything between the 11th till 14th of November are out of the question for Franz, and so is 25th of november till 2nd of December. Any other day and I am free as a bird and all that jazz.*

But if it fits for the majority within those weeekends that I cannot make, then go right ahead with it. :)

*This includes NA peak hours, as I am only responsible for myself in this period.
)
Last edited by Sten on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy_Rage

Postby Holy_Rage » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:04 pm

//I am not available this Saturday Nov 11th. If we come up with a date on the following week-end(s), I can make suitable arrangements. Sunday euro evenings work the best for me.
Current PCs:
Hróin | Ygrak Ironflame

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:38 pm

//Working some things out, Nov 20 may work for me. Later the better on that day however, family is visiting.