The Felimar Shield

Toros

The Felimar Shield

Postby Toros » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:27 am

Talisman wrote:Unknowing of where the paladin might be, Orin has his apprentice leave a sealed letter in the care of the Velvet Chantry.

"Ser Jerek,

Most of the focus in the recent season has been into carefully repairing the artifact so that it might last long enough for study, but now that work is done and it has already been displayed free to the eyes of citizens for admiration, and I believe Songhall approves of its being here. I did have a chance to scribe all the Dwarven runes that I could and am currently following up on said research, so if you must make use of this piece of history, now would be opportune. Unfortunately, this also means I will be traveling from Songhall towards the home of a Dwarven scholar I know. I'll leave the key with my apprentice for you to collect. You have my faith for now, Ser Jerek; do not endanger it.

Signed,
Orin Tyrson"
Jerek would stop in Songhall, and upon reading Orin's message, collect the key from Orin's assistant.

Given recent events, it is very likely that the shield will be needed again soon.

//IC Jerek would be returning the shield to Songhall between any adventure that would utilize it. For simplicity's sake, it may be better for him to simply keep it OOC for now. Just let me know, as the properties of
Spoiler:
SR14 will not be very effective against any particularly dangerous spellcaster, as a similar level spellcaster will only fail to overcome the spell resist 25% of the time, assuming they don't have any spell pen feats.

Also, I play Galondel.