Lost Levels

For reporting various bugs found in the module.
Poisonous

Lost Levels

Postby Poisonous » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:40 am

Starting a new thread to avoid confusion.

Somehow Kelda's lost 5 levels, I'm not sure if I just didn't notice this when I checked that her file had been restored or what. Can her max XP be restored?

Thank you for your help.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Poisonous

Re: Lost Levels

Postby Poisonous » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:16 am

Fixed, thank you Kilaana!
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:57 am

I'm really sorry to say this, but after the latest server reset Kelda's level has been set to 3 again.

It seems like it thinks Kelda is a new character. I got the following message when I logged in:

Experience Points Lost: 27001
Your XP is capped at 3000 points.

She still has all her languages and items, however.

If it's not possible to raise her level cap (which seems to be the problem--I'm guessing that exporting the file and then importing it erased all server-specific settings?), the only solution I can think of is returning to the "old" "broken" file and manually giving that one the items, xp, alignment points, gold, etc.

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Kilaana » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:37 am

We'll work on this.
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre