Caverns of Fate

For reporting various bugs found in the module.
Toros

Caverns of Fate

Postby Toros » Sun May 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Spoiler:
So, Jerek was exploring and entered from the Copper Slopes side into the maze, and when he tried to leave via the way he got in, he got a message that said "invalid destination." I tried all the paths available, and they all led to an identical dead end. I tried changing the order, but from the entrance I could go north (two dead ends) or west (north dead end, south a sloping downward area and then a dead end. I like the idea of a puzzle or maze, but it did not appear there was any sort of win condition possible.

I tried @makesafe and that brought me to a different area that led to entirely different choices that seemed more familiar, but by then my SOS to a DM was heard followed by a server crash that would've freed me (assuming I did not cause it).

Again, it appeared to be nothing but dead ends and no possible exit from the Copper Slopes side (where you climb the wall to get in)

Also, I play Galondel.

Baldgeek

Re: Caverns of Fate

Postby Baldgeek » Sun May 22, 2016 5:56 pm

"You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! " - Eagles, Hotel California 8-)
"Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you." - Tasslehoff Burrfoot

Character: Trish Winterbrooke: halfling ranger, herbalist, woodcrafter, follower of Sheela Peryroyl and proud owner of some unkempt strawberry blonde hair ...