Sarshel Lockers

For reporting various bugs found in the module.
Crusader

Sarshel Lockers

Postby Crusader » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:16 pm

At around 3 PM today, I purchased a locker room for my character, Lucan Faragher, in which I deposited several items that were intended to be sold as part of a previous raid, as well as some personal items. It worked as intended at first, but as I reopened the locker and closed it again, it appeared to have completely wiped the items from existence, as my locker somehow became completely empty. The items were neither to be found in my own inventory nor the locker labelled as (expired). I was wondering if this is a common bug, and if there is a possible solution to it?

P.S. There seems to be a problem with closing containers in general, as they sometimes refuse to close when pressed, and therefore requires the character to walk a distance away from it before it will close.
Hjalmar Godefroy - Yellow-toothed Bane of the Hobgoblin Horde & Slayer of Morg the Bloodletter

Ardan Kalessin - Knight of the Old Oak

Lucan Faragher - Hand of the Lady Scion

Loreweaver
Administrator & Builder

Re: Sarshel Lockers

Postby Loreweaver » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:51 pm

Thanks for the report. We'll look into it and find out what can be recovered.

The main bug we have with the system at the moment is that a locker can be reopened too quickly, with the result that it appears empty and, if closed again, is saved as being empty. If you notice this sort of thing happening, the best thing you can do is not to close the container and to contact a DM for assistance.