Perry Quietfoot Corpse

For reporting various bugs found in the module.
OldBear

Perry Quietfoot Corpse

Postby OldBear » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:09 pm

You can imagine my surprised today when I logged on and several players asked me what had happened to Perry. Evidently his corpse was found in Sarshel town square and take to the morgue. Naturally I logged on as Perry and he was fine. I went to the morgue and sure enough there is his corpse. I tried to take a screen shot showing both the living and the dead, but it didn't turn out. As far as I can tell I have not lost any attributes or gear, but I am a bit worried about how and why this happened. I am also wondering how the log shows him in case he would die in the near future.

Brindisium

Re: Perry Quietfoot Corpse

Postby Brindisium » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:01 pm

I think the mysterious disease that so callously cut down Perry may be spreading. I just logged in to find the corpse of Élisabeth Duval in the OOC area.
Cheese for your crackers here!

blatob
Builder

Postby blatob » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:42 pm

That PC is dead, but I do not know what happened to her corpse.

Kerstman

Postby Kerstman » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:40 am

I just happen to find Perry his corpse right in Sarshel's smithy. Perhaps he died, but it may be the very same bug. Server reset has happened in the meantime. I did not move the corpse, awaiting CSI team.
Mains
Fenneken : Obscure arcanist
Leopold Thunersdai : Damaran Tempurian
Aleks : Rashemi barbie

Alts
Unger mac Rotu : Earthfast tunnel recon dwarf
Badger: Mute hin archer

blatob
Builder

Postby blatob » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:04 am

Well, I am pretty sure Perry didn't die and that this is, yet again, bugged corpse spawn. List shows him logging just once before, before i logged on with Jonan last night. So, either this is a bug, or someone has killed him while he was in the smithy. We are quite short, I believe, on maniacal murderers these days, regarding the PCs, so it leaves the bug.