Starting this thread to compile the strange occurrences that I and/or other Monks will come across as we play around with our lovely new lethal toys to make testing and fixing smoother.
- Lost Twin: Wielding a single dagger at AB 9/4, dual-wielding should put the character at 7/2 on both hands but it's currently at 5/0.
The reason for this, I think, is because the Lost Twin art gives Ambidexterity and Improved Two Weapon Fighting, but the latter feat doesn't come with the original Two-Weapon Fighting effects, so the penalty remains -4/-4
- Wholeness of Body remains greyed out and unavailable even when resting.
- Meditation: Fluidity doesn't successfully give Deflect Arrow
- Meditation: Perfection doesn't successfully give Heightened Resistance
- Meditation: Solidity doesn't successfully give Purity of Body
The problem here is in two parts i think.
1) Meditating doesn't remove the previous effect before applying the new one, so you can stack all 4 saves feats at once (Luck of Heroes, Great Fort, Lightning Reflexes, Iron Will)
2) The effects associated with the "Greater" version of meditation don't apply
For reporting various bugs found in the module.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest