Horse issues

For reporting various bugs found in the module.
Toros

Re: Horse issues

Postby Toros » Mon May 23, 2016 7:53 pm

I also ran into the bug with the horse armor post reset, though saddlebags appear to work perfectly.

Also, I play Galondel.

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Fri May 27, 2016 9:37 pm

I'm not certain if this is known, but I'll mention it anyway; I seem to have taken on the infamous horsebutt effect ever since buying and riding a horse for the first time on Merney. It'd explain the source of it, at least, having seen Jun with it, and he once rented a horse. Maybe it only affects horse owners?

Ostheim

Postby Ostheim » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:17 am

Has any progress been made towards resolving the horse being gone if you crash / log out while not on it? It's incredibly frustrating to randomly disconnect and have to wait for a reset to get it back. It feels like horses shouldn't even really be offered at this point until they're fixed, it feels like bit of a waste of coin for some minor convenience (speed, saddlebags) in exchange for lots of frustration in the form of the infamous horsebutt issue and them vanishing into the ether all the time.
Wynna Blackwing - Scholar of history, ruin delver, intrigue dabbler
Rannie Marrinson - Knight-Errant, Paladin of Sune
Teobald Grzywacz - Outentown peasant, ranger and adventurer

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:24 pm

I lost yet another scale barding to a crash, and that's left me wondering what the process is in regards to its loss. What are the chances of getting a refund/another barding, and if there are any, how does one go about asking for it?

Silver Snow

Postby Silver Snow » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:44 am

Same, just lost a barding again, my third so far, and I don't see a pattern to it. Considering how expensive each is, there surely must be a way to go about making an appeal for this sort of thing.