Bhaltair Deòir Cionaodha - Feat Changes

Moderator: Aethereal

Danuvis

Bhaltair Deòir Cionaodha - Feat Changes

Postby Danuvis » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:24 am

Hey,

After lengthy thought, I'd like to change Strong Soul and Luck of Heroes on this character to better suit the concept and PrC I'm going for (Shifter with emphasis on stealthy form feats), replacing them with Stealthy and Skill Focus: Stealth. Whilst I could simply remake, I'd rather retain the name (as well as avoid the inevitable wait of character deletion if I was to keep it another way) and outfit made on the character.

Thanks for your consideration.

Danuvis

Re: Bhaltair Deòir Cionaodha - Feat Changes

Postby Danuvis » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:08 pm

Danuvis wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:24 am
Hey,

After lengthy thought, I'd like to change Strong Soul and Luck of Heroes on this character to better suit the concept and PrC I'm going for (Shifter with emphasis on stealthy form feats), replacing them with Stealthy and Skill Focus: Stealth. Whilst I could simply remake, I'd rather retain the name (as well as avoid the inevitable wait of character deletion if I was to keep it another way) and outfit made on the character.

EDIT: I realised I need to invest in Stealth via Crossclass to quality for SF: Stealth (which is fitting regardless), so I'd ask that all points in Knowledge: Geography are moved to Stealth, amounting to a total of 2 points in Stealth. If that is unsatisfactory, I'm also fine with two points being moved from anywhere at all into it, or otherwise swapping SF: Stealth for Improved Unarmed Strike.

Thanks for your consideration.

Loreweaver
Administrator & Builder

Postby Loreweaver » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:32 pm

Given that this concerns both skill and feat changes on a new PC, we'll be treating it as a deletion request.
One of the coming updates should also reintroduce the @delete command, which lets you remove characters without waiting period in the future.

Danuvis

Postby Danuvis » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:22 pm

I'll make do with the current build in that case, thanks anyway.