Where to start?

For things relating to the setting which doesn't fit in development, bugs or feedback.
FairyMaster

Where to start?

Postby FairyMaster » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:04 pm

Hello everybody!
Ive recently enrolled in the server and am astounded by all the beauty
However I spend most of my time looking for weak stuff to kill and find very little I can
There doesn't seem to be much people available either.

Any1 here up for teaming up with me?
Me LVl 1 Human Ranger Lorio

Danuvis

Re: Where to start?

Postby Danuvis » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Hello!

It sounds like you've been a little unlucky. People have likely been sat in some secluded spot or otherwise busied with dungeoneering. I'll poke you in-game if I see you, so we can get you started with some RP and other good stuff!

Feronius

Postby Feronius » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:29 am

Hanging around the City Square and Crowning Glory Inn areas is generally a good way to bump into other players.

You could also try using the @locate command, it gives you a very rough indication of where all the characters are.
Lev Balakov | Radovan Kazac

Poisonous

Postby Poisonous » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:00 am

Yeah--if @locate says people are in Sarshel, the Crowning Glory and City Square are good places to look as Feronius said. If it says Outentown, try the tavern there. If you don't see people around, it's worth waiting or walking around a bit--sometimes groups of people will be moving around and return to the town center.
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...