how to connect?

For things relating to the setting which doesn't fit in development, bugs or feedback.
krothgar

how to connect?

Postby krothgar » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:49 pm

Hi I was interested in joining but couldn't find your direct connect details. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Loreweaver
Administrator & Builder

Re: how to connect?

Postby Loreweaver » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello and welcome. You can connect through draugr.tomb.org.uk
Please let us know if you need any additional assistance, we're happy to help.

krothgar

Postby krothgar » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:48 am

player login refused-disallowed gold...what is this about?

Hagra
Builder

Postby Hagra » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:01 am

Only thing I can think of is that there is something in your override directory that is causing this.

Once you've created your character on the server, gold is stripped and replaced with coin currency - copper, silver, gold, etc. I've not seen that particular error you are experiencing before.

krothgar

Postby krothgar » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:09 am

well that sucks, I deleted all the stuff in my override and its still happening.

krothgar

Postby krothgar » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:17 am

oh I bought the GOG version I guess thats the issue, I need a multiplayer key from them.

Hagra
Builder

Postby Hagra » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:22 am

Loreweaver will perhaps know.

Thankfully, if you've made your character and this is happening once you've gone through the creation process, it might just be a simple fix to get you in-game.

Oh, right-o! GOG version does not give a multiplayer key, so once that's settled, we'll see you in-game! :D

Feronius

Postby Feronius » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:49 am

It probably has to do with you not having the correct .hak files or server downloads in place. Do you have NWNCX installed and are you launching the game through the NWNCX Loader? If you launch the game through the regular loader, NWNCX will not be loaded.
Alternatively, you could install the override files from the server downloads as a workaround, though I recommend trying NWNCX first.

If you are missing the right multiplayer key I think you usually get a message about being banned or something along those lines.
Lev Balakov | Radovan Kazac

krothgar

Postby krothgar » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:56 pm

yeah that may have something to do with it, could you point me in the direction of all the files I need for this server? as well as that launcher please.

Toros

Postby Toros » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:37 pm

krothgar wrote:yeah that may have something to do with it, could you point me in the direction of all the files I need for this server? as well as that launcher please.
They're on the forums, in the "Announcements, updates, and status" section.

Also, I play Galondel.