'No-access' Containers?

For things relating to the setting which doesn't fit in development, bugs or feedback.
Baldgeek

'No-access' Containers?

Postby Baldgeek » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:44 pm

So as I advance Trish's arrow crafting rp I would like to set aside those arrows that she has 'crafted' so she can eventually give/ sell them to people. That being said she needs a place to save them and not use them. The other day through the course of an outing she had used those arrows (even her 'backscratcher'!! :o ) and an oilcloth bag doesn't prevent arrows within from being pulled should she run out of arrows .... So my question I suppose is two-fold:
1) Is there a container that has no access when an item is put into it? In this case running out of arrows won't pull from said container.
2) If not is there a way she can get a hold of one ... or something like it for the preservation of her 'crafted arrows'

Hope this makes sense :)

Thanks,

~BG
"Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you." - Tasslehoff Burrfoot

Character: Trish Winterbrooke: halfling ranger, herbalist, woodcrafter, follower of Sheela Peryroyl and proud owner of some unkempt strawberry blonde hair ...

Toros

Re: 'No-access' Containers?

Postby Toros » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:34 pm

You can rent a locker in Feliks Functionals, which should solve your problem.

Also, I play Galondel.

Baldgeek

Postby Baldgeek » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:54 pm

Toros wrote:You can rent a locker in Feliks Functionals, which should solve your problem.
Ahhh .. true never thought of that, however something more mobile would be more convenient when adventuring or not in/near Sarshel.. question is though IS there such a container that 'seals up' in such a way when it comes to arrows/ bolts, etc.?

But thanks Toros for the suggestion 8-)

~BG
"Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you." - Tasslehoff Burrfoot

Character: Trish Winterbrooke: halfling ranger, herbalist, woodcrafter, follower of Sheela Peryroyl and proud owner of some unkempt strawberry blonde hair ...

Hagra
Builder

Postby Hagra » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:30 am

I put my coin in a box container, and then dump some 30cp or so into the coin pouch. The merchants never search the box container for my other coins, but @coin does. So perhaps the same will work for arrows?

Baldgeek

Postby Baldgeek » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Thank you Hagra ... another option I never thought of ... but alas when out of arrows it pulls them from a box container as well :roll: (I just tried it) So if there's no other option looks like Felik's gonna get some business ...

Thanks for your help ... if anyone else has any ideas, I'm willing to try :D

~BG