Salutations

For things relating to the setting which doesn't fit in development, bugs or feedback.
Copper Dragon

Salutations

Postby Copper Dragon » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Dear TER community,

The past half year I had the chance to DM for some of you. I am glad if I was able to bring the world a little bit more to life for you, and grateful for the ways in which I could get to know your characters.

However, after half a year I now intend to resign. My DM aspirations were only temporary - originally, as the team might confirm with amusement, it was meant to be a brief breeze of support of 1 month. Perhaps unsurprisingly, it was extended; perhaps surprisingly, by a considerable amount of time.

I've held onto the title until I could finish the quests I had in mind, and a few more on the side. For someone with the title, though, I feel I should be engaged with you more frequently, which is not something I can perform up to my own expectations presently.

Thanks everyone, and I'll see you on the player side.

~ Copper
Plays:
Artemis D'Assanthe, Dawnmaster
Udhana, the Kinless
Dhovainithil, Silver Elf
Jhasira of the Bai Kabor, Dawnbringer (deceased)

Poisonous

Re: Salutations

Postby Poisonous » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:10 am

You were awesome as a DM and you're awesome as a player!

Welcome back to Team PC. 8-)
Mother Kelda Adler, priestess of The Crying God, wife, sister, mother. [Retired: old posts here and here]
Manishie, wanderer and songbird. Not a fan of sausage. Typically in Songhall, Sayildi's, or wandering...

Khaela Mensha Khaine

Postby Khaela Mensha Khaine » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:23 pm

I seemed to keep missing your events, which is very regrettable for me especially now that you've decided to step down.

That said, I think everyone - DM team and players - will be grateful for your contributions and efforts; I at least am. You're a pleasure to be around ICly and OOCly and I hope whatever's eating your time away from the game doesn't get so bad that it pulls you away from the server completely.

Artifice

Postby Artifice » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:11 am

AAAAA - I know this is late. Thank you for making me feel so welcome, and I hope to play with you more. :D
Sarushan Folhana - Bard
Louhi Laakkonen - Priest

Kilaana
Administrator, Builder, DM

Postby Kilaana » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:32 am

It has been both an honour and a humbling learning experience to have you on the team, Copper. It's with mixed emotions I post this, as it seems like a goodbye that isn't really one! I've already shared my feelings with you on this departure in private, so here I'll thank you for the time you've offered to support the server, and as Poisonous says... see you on Team PC!
“Violence is the mark of the amateur.” ― Garrett, Thief: The Dark Project

Kallian | Delorwyn Lle'quellas | Wilhemina Alencar | Zalika Maszim Zartusht
Cedric Lesàre